You can't afford a lawyer, so you get a public defender, and this is who is assigned to your case...

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
ACKSHULLY, one weirdo in lawyer land seems minor compared to socializing the profession.
why?
I explained my reasoining
It's like private schools exist for rich people but not the poor
Same with lawyers - If you have enough $ you can avoid things the poor cannot
Doesn't seem fair to me

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The obsession with vanity in positions where vanity has no real merit is strange.

Choosing the attractive lawyer didn’t work out so well for this guy did it?

IMG_2866.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The obsession with vanity in positions where vanity has no real merit is strange.

Choosing the attractive lawyer didn’t work out so well for this guy did it?

View attachment 177299
I mean I don't think he got to plow it, but did he pay it?

I think the inverse for the Baez guy representing Casey Anthony was probably worth cash money. I mean if you're killing your daughter to go to the hot body contest my mans probably got his Bono in a Pro. Probably just chillaxed whilst the peen was twerked uponst.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Meanwhile there are posters today who question my assertions about the court system
I’ve known more than a few public defenders that r bad fck a$$ attorneys - by anyone’s standards.

If you don’t like our court systems feel free to GTFO…. Put together a migrant caravan n head south. It’s far from perfect but there are FAR WORSE systems.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’ve known more than a few public defenders that r bad fck a$$ attorneys - by anyone’s standards.

If you don’t like our court systems feel free to GTFO…. Put together a migrant caravan n head south. It’s far from perfect but there are FAR WORSE systems.
Anyone criticizing America's immigration laws should look at Mexico's :roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf and Ifallalot