You’re invited over for Thanksgiving but one of the hosts has COVID…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

My concern would be giving it to someone rather than getting it.

I'm exposed to sick kids with covid every day.

This covid is different than the first round of covid.

It goes after your bowels.

But it's still putting people in the hospital.

Reactions: Boneroni

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
We had a close family friend die a few weeks ago. 64yrs old. He was hospitalized with a spinal injury after falling off a ladder while doing carpentry work for one of his neighbors. He never left the hospital and when he died I assumed he threw a clot. Turns out he died of Covid which he contracted from his antivaxxer sister and her husband when they showed up to visit him with symptoms. He does with a spinal injury.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Doof and mundus

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
As long as you're UNvaXXd you'll be fine. The only people still catching Rona with any issues are the multi vaxxd/boosted.

Funny how the international scientific researcher data found the untested Pfizer/Moderna concoctions as the culprit to weakened immune systems created by negative efficacy of the products but nobody wants to "trust that science".

surfercross

OTF status
Oct 19, 2006
We had a close family friend die a few weeks ago. 64yrs old. He was hospitalized with a spinal injury after falling off a ladder while doing carpentry work for one of his neighbors. He never left the hospital and when he died I assumed he threw a clot. Turns out he died of Covid which he contracted from his antivaxxer sister and her husband when they showed up to visit him with symptoms. He does with a spinal injury.
It wouldn't have mattered if his sister was vaccinated as the vaccine does not prevent covid or prevent transmission. Also the Dr's should have had better info on how to treat him effectively with better protocols. Also the man in question could have 3 or more comorbidities.

Reactions: grapedrink

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
As long as you're UNvaXXd you'll be fine. The only people still catching Rona with any issues are the multi vaxxd/boosted.

Funny how the international scientific researcher data found the untested Pfizer/Moderna concoctions as the culprit to weakened immune systems created by negative efficacy of the products but nobody wants to "trust that science".
I got the first two rounds of the Pfizer vax and said no to any boosters. Knock on wood, not had Covid that I know of.
One of our guests for Sunday's game called yesterday evening saying they started to feel bad Sunday night and tested + for Covid on Monday afternoon. This person is a Dr./GP and is vaxxed and boosted. This person also sat next to my 94 YO father for a good chunk of the game. We all shared chips and dip. My Dad is vaxxed and boosted but has not yet, that we know of, had Covid. Now I'm stressing that my Dad is going to get Covid and it could be very bad. :foreheadslap: