YOLO ALERTS

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Too late :/ It's gone. Would probably rather have a varial lightbender than a dark arts anyway TBH.
Oh well. Hit me up if shipping is an issue in the future. I work all over California and if pick up/drop off fits in my schedule I’m more than happy to take care of it.

That goes for all California Erbb idiots.

Just putting it out there.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Nice... That Will's Fish 5'6 seems like it would be too small for me, but someone else said they have a lot of liters for the size. Anyone have a ballpark on about how many liters that is?
I’m going to take a look at the Davey fish tomorrow (hopefully). I’ll check out the Will’s if it’s still there.

There‘s a 5’8 Wills fish at beach house and it’s got some beef to it.

Nov 25, 2020
Nice... That Will's Fish 5'6 seems like it would be too small for me, but someone else said they have a lot of liters for the size. Anyone have a ballpark on about how many liters that is?
95, maybe 100 liters on the 5'8

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Why?

Like I said above, if the stars (my schedule) align I’m happy to do it.

I go south (for work) to Capistrano and north to Napa every month (different weeks though).

and everywhere in between.
Because your responses most of the time (IMO) tend to seem more negative than positive, less helpful than negative. In other words, you often come across like an asshole, even if it’s not your intention. (IMO)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Because your responses most of the time (IMO) tend to seem more negative than positive, less helpful than negative. In other words, you often come across like an asshole, even if it’s not your intention. (IMO)
Some people mistake correct opinions stated confidently as being an asshole.

Also, I bust people‘s balls a lot.

Don’t take things so seriously.

1F6EA93C-6472-4D43-B4A8-A749E39A1823.gif

Jul 18, 2018
For whatever it's worth, I sent a note to Trimcraft asking about sizing on the 5'6" Will's Fish:

"The Wills fish fall right in between your classic twin fin and a high performance twin fin.
Volume is roughly 34 liters, but that is an approximation since all of our boards are handshaped.
Picking sizing is typically 2-5" shorter than yourself, 5'6 is on the shorter end but if your currently riding board in that size range then it'd be a safe bet!"

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
For whatever it's worth, I sent a note to Trimcraft asking about sizing on the 5'6" Will's Fish:

"The Wills fish fall right in between your classic twin fin and a high performance twin fin.
Volume is roughly 34 liters, but that is an approximation since all of our boards are handshaped.
Picking sizing is typically 2-5" shorter than yourself, 5'6 is on the shorter end but if your currently riding board in that size range then it'd be a safe bet!"
Nice, thanks for the info. Sounds like about a 5'7 would do nicely for me. I think I will do a pre-planned yolo of one next year. I love the idea of this varial foam that it lasts for a long time

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Good news !
I just sent Racer a set of 4 fins with adjusted placements to upgrade his board .
Safety Finz with dull edges too .

Better news !
These will be the last I do for this forum , I have shown I can improve any ones board since 2006 .

Thats my new Image - Enjoy your search for the best placed and sized fin for your boards .

Twins at 11" is my new band name :)
I love a good goodbye post.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
So much positivity on the erbb these days.

Duffy’s YOLO Delivery Service
‘In your hands within an hr or your YOLO is on Us’
Racerguccis’ Organic Handtied Leash Strings
‘Each loop is designed specifically for your plug. Don’t be fooled by imitators. There are those who know and those who knot’

But then a little negativity has to spoil it when an infamous poster says ‘no more foiling for you’.

Sigh.

Last edited: