YOLO ALERTS

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
True YOLO for me in local "off the rack" and not a custom order. I rode a friends NPJ last week and was totally taken back by the tremendous drive. The fin setup never made any sense to me which proves, yet again, how little I understand about design. A little on the heavier side with gloss and polish compared to carbon builds but great glass and quality.
View attachment 167718View attachment 167717
Looks really cool. Stringerless seems like a good way to keep weight down with a gloss and polish.

Reactions: j_mac

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
LOL. It's a 71 super beetle. @bluengreen. It kinda runs. Project car with my father in law.

Man, I post one obscure shot of a vintage car and Mako man has to go buy a board so he can flex on us again.

You win, bro. Your dick is huge.
End of the day once that NPJ jr has been surfed a bunch if its typical of NPJ's I have seen it will look like the deck has been flogged to within an inch of its life (hopefully I am dead wrong here) whereas your Stretch will still be looking pristine. Amy Whinehouse vs Jennifer Aniston kinda analogy. Not that it matters none to Makoman who will have no doubt some other carbon delights to show us soon enough which will make us forget all about that NPJ.
:bowdown:

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
YOURS?! That is a thing of beauty. Please provide CC details on it! (8'6" x 20-3/4 x 3-1/4"... I'm guessing it says) Man... I'd love to take that out at a big spidery spot around here, where I went last Sunday with my 8'8".
That's right. Might be 3" thick... a little bit hard to see. YOLOd off real watersports during their Cyber Monday deal. Every little bit counts. Definitely wider than what I'd go with as a custom but figured the extra width would help combat the crowds on sessions like Thanksgiving weekend. Should pair nicely with my 8'4 x 20 1/4 x 3 1/4" Carrera that I've had for a while and put back on the rack for this year. That's not the only thing I YOLOd.

• Love
Reactions: sh3