Ya'll got fooled by this Chump?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Your Scumbag hero hangs out with the mafia and you are ok with it. Law and order, huh? Trump could strangle a puppy on stage and you would defend it.
Playing golf at the same club means you hang out with the mafia? By that standard, I hang out with the mafia too. I've even had friendly conversations with more than one close relative of the afore mentioned golfer on multiple occasions. Does that make me a bad person.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Playing golf at the same club means you hang out with the mafia? By that standard, I hang out with the mafia too. I've even had friendly conversations with more than one close relative of the afore mentioned golfer on multiple occasions. Does that make me a bad person.
Yeah,former Presidents always warmly shake hands with convicted mob bosses. You are delusional cultist who described the Trumps and Kushners as honest business people.Do you listen to yourself, defending Trump winning a tournament he did not even play in?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah,former Presidents always warmly shake hands with convicted mob bosses. You are delusional cultist who described the Trumps and Kushners as honest business people.Do you listen to yourself, defending Trump winning a tournament he did not even play in?
Defending? I'm just skeptical of the story and you buy it hook line and sinker. I'm also mocking the insane level of Trump Derangement that you and Pico carry with you every single day. Do you even listen to yourself losing your sh!t over every clickbait Trumby story that gets posted on the web?

• Dislike

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Defending? I'm just skeptical of the story and you buy it hook line and sinker. I'm also mocking the insane level of Trump Derangement that you and Pico carry with you every single day. Do you even listen to yourself losing your sh!t over every clickbait Trumby story that gets posted on the web?
We know the cult leader is perfect, have you replaced Jeebus with Trump yet?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Do you play golf? If so I'd like to invite you down to your choice of 3 of the finest courses in South Jersey I have access to on me for a little match playing the ball down and we will see if you can play the game without cheating.
Would you mock the 110 I will tote? :monkey:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
It would be up to the club if a round from a different day would be permitted. Senior club championships usually struggle to get players and I could see accomodations being made. Like I said, story reads like sour grapes.

Oh yea? How's Skinny Joey's game?
Oh my god you fuggin idiot. Can I use my fake best score that I played 2 years ago? What a fckin Moron. Maybe Kelly should have used his winning score at the Eddie to win this years!

• Haha