XTR Breakage?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Regular footed, so if happen to miss Hideways I don't think I'll be crying...???
I chose not to surf it on a very low tide. It was the only spot my indo buddy told me it was shallow
Other spots I would be looking at the reef and ask is it shallow here?
"no buddy its deep"

He would talk sh!t if I didnt go on a heavy right."Banci!! go "

He had seen my backhand I dont think he wanted to deal with a Bule impaled on the reef.
:roflmao:

Reactions: JeffRSpicoli

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Ok. If you were ordering one new boar for the ments, who and what would you get?
6'2 Pyzel Ghost, or 6'4 CI 2.Pro step up

disclaimer: I would have no idea what to do on a wave like that :LOL:

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
I've snapped and buckled all 3 I've ever ordered, I'm actually afraid of ordering them now, although I'm tempted to get another one, but I find it far less durable than PU from my experience, but maybe I've just had a string of bad luck with them.

• Wow
Reactions: tomminator123
Apr 17, 2024
from far yet near
I've snapped and buckled all 3 I've ever ordered, I'm actually afraid of ordering them now, although I'm tempted to get another one, but I find it far less durable than PU from my experience, but maybe I've just had a string of bad luck with them.
Where do you surf location(s) and how many leash strings have you snapped?

EastCoastBrah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 16, 2020
what glassing schedule?