Wtf is an escape room?

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
The walls close in and kill you if you don't make it out.
Right before the sharks with laser beams appear to finish you off.

Drinking beer, scratching nuts, having sex... the erbb has made escape rooms potentially fun. Having absolute killer farts might make for more fun.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
'Wtf is an escape room?'

It's an invention by an Austrian genius named Josef Fritzl. Rumour has it that some contestants were stuck for 24 years.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
“late afternoon rolls around and i'm getting that little gurgle in my gut so i push out this little hot pill fart and instantaneously it reeks like a methane vent on steroids. i kid you not, one little pill fart was like 600 PSI and wrecked the entire upstairs floor of the office. i wisely scurried next door and when the dust settled i denied everything and blamed it on the copy machine repair man that was innocently working on the copy machine in the main hallway. he looked like he would have bad gas anyway. “
:ROFLMAO:

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
We have this thing called "Leadership Academy".

I tend to just sit back, let all of the boneheads argue until the bitter end and then suggest a workable policy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'd really hate one unless everyone on my team listened to me
At a certain point in life I stopped being a member of any team. Maybe freshman foot ball?

When I was a box boy picking up cardboard at 5 in the morning for the night crew, the night crew manager, who was a dick, said, "You need to work harder if you want to be part of the team."

I said, "What do I have to do if I don't want to be part of the team?"