WTB: Speeddialer with Lokbox (6'0" - 6'4")

Dec 4, 2003
Oceanside, CA
Looking to buy a Speeddialer (Pavel, Rainbow, Hanel, DK...) with Lokbox boxes (don't need fins) between 6'0" and 6'4". I'm in Florida, so would most likely need someone willing to pack and ship.

I'd also be interested in having one shaped, but when I last checked was told that boxes were unavailable and glass shops weren't interested in dealing with Lokbox.

Aug 30, 2018
why don't you call the lokbox guy and have him put the boxes in? He's in oceanside last I remember ?
Jimmy Roberts ill see if I can track down his number.

Last edited:

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I gotta ask - why lockbox? call DK he will make you what you want - stand up guy - makes a great board - have him shape it and have moonlight glass it.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Yep, DJ has a glass shop that has been expanding and does most of the Pyzel boards in SD, iirc. Great glass jobs, good humans. Harborside Glassing.

Dec 4, 2003
Oceanside, CA
I gotta ask - why lockbox? call DK he will make you what you want - stand up guy - makes a great board - have him shape it and have moonlight glass it.
I think Lokbox is the best fin set for a Speeddialer, the adjustability makes a huge difference in getting the board dialed. Also, I have every combination of fins, turbos, cutaways, turbo cutaways, 757s...

Still looking for the board though...