WTB Single Fin Box Plate & Screw

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
1599519143929.jpeg

Hey, just bought a bonzer style board and I need a screw and plate for the fin box. I'm not close to any surf shops so I can't buy one in person. I see some on Amazon for $6-$10 bucks but I only need one. If anybody has one for cheap and can send it regular postal, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
View attachment 97436

Hey, just bought a bonzer style board and I need a screw and plate for the fin box. I'm not close to any surf shops so I can't buy one in person. I see some on Amazon for $6-$10 bucks but I only need one. If anybody has one for cheap and can send it regular postal, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
You only need one now. Buy a bunch. Now you have a lifetime supply lol. I like the break away ones like in your pic.

Reactions: RattimusBeach

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Is it better to buy the plastic plates that breaks off? Or the standard metal plate? Sorry it's my first legitimate single fin board.

All mine are non-plastic but wouldn't be against using the plastic ones. Not sure they are designed to "Break Off" but what do I know....

Reactions: RattimusBeach

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
All mine are non-plastic but wouldn't be against using the plastic ones. Not sure they are designed to "Break Off" but what do I know....

Reactions: grendel95

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
how does it breakaway if its a rear fin screw? Do you ride the board backwards to achieve that lol

But thanks for setting me straight