wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
"Ryan Crosby, a former head of publishing at Riot Gaming, has been appointed to run the League. Crosby has an extensive background in publishing and marketing with entertainment giants – including stints with Netflix and Hulu."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
I don't see how it could be any worse at this point, so in the spirit of optimism there's really only one way to go but up. He sounds like a homo which will be great for Men's Surfing.

• Wow
Reactions: ReForest

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Gaming?

Use the pros for their NIL, lowballing that in arbitration to Div. 3 women's field hockey pineriders, apply that to video games with all the VR sh!t, cut it all loose thereafter, no remaining overhead, fund hemorrhaging and everyone in China gets to pretend they are Medina shaving his armpits in the Teahupoo lineup.

Plausible? I think so.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
could he be any worse than the oprah guy?

at least Riot is routed in competition, and gaming is profitable industry. bottom line is n o actual surfer wants the job.
I think they want him to fix the streaming and maybe set it up behind a paywall like Hulu/Netflix. This Aussie was complaining you couldn't even watch the Bells comp in person. Take it with a grain of salt - he IS an Aussie.

1712873263612.png

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip and scooch
Nov 12, 2010
That picture. "Yes, I definitely do the surfing"...

WSL Minion: "OK sir, not to be disrespectful, but let me show you which directions the fins should face"...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe they can save money by not having to build stuff for the fans and instead just build a judging tower. I want them to build it like this: