WORST INSURRECTION EVER

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Imagine spending two years having been lied to that it was a violent insurreeectshun where five cops had been murdered and not being able to admit you'd been misled. Carry on.
What about beating and injuring 140 cap police? Who said 5 cops were murdered? I never heard that reported. Did anyone hear that? Several cops killed themselves because the event devastated them. Why? How many were carrying guns in their backpacks, waiting for an excuse to get deadly? They never passed thru a metal detector. Amazing the shooting never started.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Did it just yesterday, give yourself a pass on the same and worse, just poor character.
No.

Here is what was posted after you made one of your typical aggressive attacks like you do multiple times a day:

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 10.58.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-20 at 11.00.51 AM.png

There you have it.

I have never complained when you attack me. I've only pointed out your general behavior here towards anyone who doesn't agree with you.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
what motivates you to continue to embellish it?
You realize that it’s the likes of Tucker Carlson and his followers like Gromsdad that are bringing this all back into the conversation as if they think they can gaslight the adults in this country into changing their minds about what they witnessed live on television on Jan 6. It makes almost no sense why the right would want to keep talking about this instead of moving on to the next current issues like trannies grooming other people’s kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You realize that it’s the likes of Tucker Carlson and his followers like Gromsdad that are bringing this all back into the conversation as if they think they can gaslight the adults into this country into changing their minds about what they witnessed live on television on Jan 6. It makes almost no sense why the right would want to keep talking about this instead of moving on to the next current issues like trannies grooming other people’s kids.

"....the visibility was actually quite poor on the morning of september 11 .... '