Wood & Coal fired Pizza = DONE!!!!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
These are all costs to the owner for nothing in return to him

Also, this is the pricey one "then hire an engineer to regularly inspect"
So it's basically a border wall and ICE for people in certain NY neighborhoods who want fewer particulates in the air instead of people in certain TX neighborhoods who went fewer Latin Americans in the USA.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
These are all costs to the owner for nothing in return to him

Also, this is the pricey one "then hire an engineer to regularly inspect"
What do you expect in return for not shitting on the environment?

A participation trophy?

If it was up to the free markut to decide what the air standards are, what do you think would happen?

LA doesn't look like this anymore precisely because of the "government tyranny".

1687878761558.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So it's basically a border wall and ICE for people in certain NY neighborhoods who want fewer particulates in the air instead of people in certain TX neighborhoods who went fewer Latin Americans in the USA.
100 pizza ovens are not creating any noticeable amount of particulate

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't get how people don't get that to live where the money is you need to be around a lot of people and that means too many rules.

Get over it.

Or move where the people and the money aren't.
Personally I’m glad they don’t get it. That was my plan. Worked out for me and mine.

Reactions: Mr Doof and Woke AF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why, because you don't want them to, or because somebody who works for the DEP on the other side of the country said they don't and you reflexively disagree?
Because of simple observational science

The people didn't vote on this by the way, this was a bureaucrat invention

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
why do they exclude the airports
are they trying to hide something?
Probably.

It's a complex problem but that doesn't mean that we can't do something about one thing, only because the other things are worse.

It's like Trump jumping out of the Paris agreement because poorer countries are doing less to reduce pollution. Doesn't make sense.

It also doesn't mean that we shouldn't think about air traffic pollution.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Because of simple observational science

The people didn't vote on this by the way, this was a bureaucrat invention
LOL. Simple observational science. So because you don't want them to. You don't live in NYC and you're not a scientist. And you've been wrong about every other instance of simple observational science - reminder masks and vaccines decrease the spread of Covid, the viral load, hospitalizations, and deaths, and it says that if you read the fine print in all the studies in the Never Forget thread wherein I wiped my ass with the Never Forgetters on every single point of fact. Repeatedly.

People didn't vote for ICE either. Those are clerks. In fact they're even worse - they're Operator LARPing.

The next ban I'd like to see is on leaf blowers
9am - 6pm. Death Penalty for deviating from these hours.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I know!

it needs to have jalapenos to be perfect

pizza snobbery is so fkn passé

the italians are laughing at all of you

burning CA pizza...they sell the same sh!t out here that they do in that shithole country, NYC, if you know where to look

this is just another example of the oligarchs trying to divide and conquer us all

RISE UP, BROTHERS. EMBRACE THE PIE FROM THE OTHER COAST
Nobody wants to admit that a little piney sweetnes on ham tastes delicious.
I've seen it on Italian menus too.
Italians even embraced Alfredo. :roflmao:

They still frown if you order cappuccino after 10am, tho. :shameonyou:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Probably.

It's a complex problem but that doesn't mean that we can't do something about one thing, only because the other things are worse.
So do things that make you feel good and don't actually help because other problems are harder to figure out?

It's like Trump jumping out of the Paris agreement because poorer countries are doing less to reduce pollution. Doesn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense. Why should we hurt ourselves trying to fix things when there's another country somewhere completely negating our efforts

It also doesn't mean that we shouldn't think about air traffic pollution.

Exactly. The pain should come from big businesses providing a luxury good rather than small businesses providing something like food service. Also, there's a lot more pollution coming from thousands of jet engines a day compared to hundreds of tiny pizza ovens

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LOL. Simple observational science. So because you don't want them to. You don't live in NYC and you're not a scientist. And you've been wrong about every other instance of simple observational science - reminder masks and vaccines decrease the spread of Covid, the viral load, hospitalizations, and deaths, and it says that if you read the fine print in all the studies in the Never Forget thread wherein I wiped my ass with the Never Forgetters on every single point of fact. Repeatedly.

People didn't vote for ICE either. Those are clerks. In fact they're even worse - they're Operator LARPing.

9am - 6pm. Death Penalty for deviating from these hours.
Holy sh!t, you're another one who actually believes the mask sh!t. JFC man I thought you were smarter than mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Holy sh!t, you're another one who actually believes the mask sh!t. JFC man I thought you were smarter than mundus
I'm sorry it hurts your feelings that the science says masks decrease the spread and viral load to a non-zero extent and even grapedrink agrees with me?

Sorry but watching the spergout because you were told to do something you didn't want to do was hilarious. Cathartic. It was like a real life version of those youtube videos where the sovereign citizen's window gets smashed and they cry like Greta whilst getting dragged out of the car and cuffed.

rituals that the government forced on us that we all knew were marginal in efficacy.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Having visited Topeka, I would rather walk past 100 pizza ovens (stopping for a few slices on the way of course) than drive past the Frito-Lay factory. You'll never eat a potato chip again. :socrazy:

Oh, and MOABing Davos during one of those get-togethers would do more for humanity than a million Mother Teresas.