Women suing over transgender athletes

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The only thing keeping transwoman athletes from ruining women's sports is the fact that there are hardly any transwoman athletes.

Reactions: hal9000

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I’m honestly wondering what precedent this may, or may not set. I’m (trying) not taking a stance….

hyuge grey area, and maybe they need their own league

flame on!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot
Mar 7, 2022
There have been talks about Kelly Slater retiring after the 2024 Olympics.

With the potential introduction of transgender athletes competing in the WSL, newly turned pro Kelley Slater will enter the line up where she will look to beat the old record of 11 world titles. 4831B144-0918-4832-ADEF-62D4D3FA0253.jpeg

Last edited:

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Uh, no.

There is no grey area here.
you misunderstood me.

I’m talking about the legal issues not my personal opinion. IE: are transgender women considered women legally?

maybe this suit will force the legal system to define it. Then you can base all future arguments off that.

Reactions: Aruka

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I’m honestly wondering what precedent this may, or may not set. I’m (trying) not taking a stance….

hyuge grey area, and maybe they need their own league

flame on!
There's no grey area

There's two genders/sexes

When people make choices to turn themselves into horrors created by modern medicine, they lose the ability to do certain things normal people can

tough sh!t

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Ya think?

Female athletes should take a knee across the board, amateur and pro, until the governing bodies move off their asses and solve this once and fore all. If you have a dick you can’t be a chick.
The governing authorities allow trannys to compete with 10 times the amount of testosterone than a woman is able to naturally produce. If a woman tried to level the playing field and supplemented testosterone to reach the allowable tranny level they would be barred from competing.

The arrived at the tranny level because there is only so much you can do to suppress natural hormone production in a man.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A dude that wants to be trans and then compete with women is probably a psychopath.

One of the pits falls of creating protections for specific groups is that it's a psychopath magnet.

That isn't to say you don't protect groups.

But you need to manage covert aggressive psychopaths using the cause to assert.

This isn't a trans story but it's a good example of the psychopath using the cause to assert.

Reactions: npsp and mundus