Wittiest Post Nominee Thread '22

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is menobrah's nominee.

Saw Drew out on a solid day a few years back, on his SUP. He was being respectful, biding his time, waiting for a good one. When that canyon set finally reared up he was right in position, and smoothly set up for a nice drop on a 12' face. Fortunately my buddy was right there to burn him and fade stuffed him into the beach.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think we can all agree that there are no surf communities that are anti establishment at this point. OC Bro bras certainly like to pretend they are anti establishment by calling conspiracy around the covid vax...but they will happily open wide and slobber all over the medical establishments throbbing ventilator cock when they need it...ie drew.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Those are both solid but it's not the same without steak/leverite. The best was when he said, "If there was a petition to cornhole your mother, I would sign it"

Dafuq, who comes up with that :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Was that this year?

Please only 22 entries.

Thanks!

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Those are both solid but it's not the same without steak/leverite. The best was when he said, "If there was a petition to cornhole your mother, I would sign it"

I agree. Does anyone know what happened to Steak? Seems he just fell of the face of the earth one day.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Post your nominees for the wittiest post '22.

The winner get a prize next year, a 10 minute phone call with Gross Dad talking politics and epidemiology.
this just comes off as extremely needy

you know @rice is going to show up and take the prize again this year

sorry, erBB official....

• Wow
Reactions: Boneroni and rice

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

I think we've all "come up" with cornholing your mother at least once or twice....

(sorry, had to do it)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
this just comes off as extremely needy

you know @rice is going to show up and take the prize again this year

sorry, erBB official....
As an official, I can't be in the competition.

My time has past. That ship has sailed. I have nothing to proof

I'm here to serve others.

May the best looser win!

Autoprax

Last edited: