*With a commitment to maintaining a positive space for all, we have disabled our comments. Thank you for your understanding.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
WSL say she stoped competing in 2020. Also in 2020, Rip Curl ended their sponsorship which Blanchard believes was due to her becoming a mother. Maybe Rip Curl does hate women. :confused:
She was remotely competitive when?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You don’t think that welcoming a trans woman into women’s sports with open arms isn’t a slap if the face for women?
Yes, I do think that if it’s in a competition environment.

What I never said was that Rip Curl traded Bethany for a Dick Chick.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Around 2010 according to her WSL stats. Things went to pot pretty quick after that.
So they kept her on the tit for 10 years after she was remotely competitive. You’re not making much of a point here. 5/7 trolling effort.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshua2415

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Who said you said that?
You quoted my post about Modelo being the #1 beer and said this: “I was thinking how people are characterizing the situation as Hamilton being replaced with the trans woman.”

Kind of strange that you would quote an unrelated post of mine and reply with that, unless you thought that it applied to me :unsure:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
WSL say she stoped competing in 2020. Also in 2020, Rip Curl ended their sponsorship which Blanchard believes was due to her becoming a mother. Maybe Rip Curl does hate women. :confused:
Or they just thought she wasn’t worth it anymore.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
You quoted my post about Modelo being the #1 beer and said this: “I was thinking how people are characterizing the situation as Hamilton being replaced with the trans woman.”

Kind of strange that you would quote an unrelated post of mine and reply with that, unless you thought that it applied to me :unsure:
Relax, cupcake, I’m just bust’n balls (assuming you still got’m). :roflmao:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yes, I do think that if it’s in a competition environment.

What I never said was that Rip Curl traded Bethany for a Dick Chick.
Despite these whiny "UHHHHH, ACKSHUALLY....." fact checks, most people believe Rip Curl dropped Bethany for her comments on the WSL allowing men to compete with women and picked up the Chick with a Dick instead. At least, that's the sequence of events that led to people thinking this. It's KMD Brands' fault this is the public perception and the perception is quite based on their actions. It's literally KMD Brands' job to manage brand perception. KMD Brands should re-brand Rip Curl as The Transmen and be done with it.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
It's KMD Brands' fault this is the public perception and the perception is quite based on their actions. It's literally KMD Brands' job to manage brand perception.
Again, no one joined Bethany’s crusade. The surf community effectively told the branders that they don’t really care about the issue.

Reactions: Chocki and JSC

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
Again, no one joined Bethany’s crusade. The surf community effectively told the branders that they don’t really care about the issue.
not true heaps of ppl in HI meaning pros supported her so did every grommom I talked to and the dads too so u don’t know what u talkin about kook.bunch girls on tour tried to wear her jersey on women’s day but WSL told them no.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
not true heaps of ppl in HI meaning pros supported her so did every grommom I talked to and the dads too so u don’t know what u talkin about kook.
Which pros boycotted the WSL with Bethany?

What did the moms and dads do besides talk about it?

bunch girls on tour tried to wear her jersey on women’s day but WSL told them no.
Exactly, they complied with WSL.

No big judgement, I think it simply shows how much people ackshually care, which isn’t that much. I imagine part of the reason for that is, ironically, because it’s a women’s division.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
not true heaps of ppl in HI meaning pros supported her so did every grommom I talked to and the dads too so u don’t know what u talkin about kook.bunch girls on tour tried to wear her jersey on women’s day but WSL told them no.
funny, i don’t know a single person who cared.

There must be good Jebus brand out there for her. HE>I anyone?

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
so his name was Ryan Egan
he "changed genders" and came up with the name sasha lowerson
lower-SON.
not a terribly feminine name, its saying he is sombodys son

Reactions: Northern_Shores

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
u should see the reddit dorks discussing this
claiming there is no advantage for men over women in sports, and that if u think there is, youre a bigot!
i should mention there are some sane posts too, but the crazy ones really stand out
I believe the NBA would have something to say about these reddit claims.