Witchipoo Rocks!!!

Witchipoo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 16, 2010
East of Malibu
Mr Doof said:
Thanks for sharing B5F!

Looking good on the drums, Witchipoo. You didn't seem to be fighting through pain...were you? How was the recovery? In any regards, keep fighting the good fight!
I've been sick for weeks and now that the show is over, I'm DYING!!!! It was totally worth it, though.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Witchipoo said:
Mr Doof said:
Thanks for sharing B5F!

Looking good on the drums, Witchipoo. You didn't seem to be fighting through pain...were you? How was the recovery? In any regards, keep fighting the good fight!
I've been sick for weeks and now that the show is over, I'm DYING!!!! It was totally worth it, though.
:cheers:

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Witchipoo said:
Mr Doof said:
Thanks for sharing B5F!

:jam_on:

Margin Walker

OTF status
Jan 11, 2002
RI
Awesome band and drumming and great news on your recovery. My brother was a drummer/father/great dude and he lost a very brief battle with cancer at 38, so I love a success story. Hope you feel better soon.

I've been on a huge Redd Kross kick since the Merge reissues, coincidentally. Getting everything on vinyl which comes with mp3's. Redd Kross rocks in the car and the wax sounds great. I almost flew to SD to see them at Casbah a little while back. #1 band on my current live show bucket list. East coast dates this summer, perhaps?

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
This is the feel good thread of the season. So happy for you witchipoo. Nothing like getting back behind the kit and on stage.

You'll be back in the water soon too :)