Winning the vote of people whose vote you already have....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Look it up. we all know you are on twitter.
Nope, I'm going to need you to link this

I watched it live on the Daytona 500. That's the biggest race of the year and routinely gets more than 100k people attending. The shots into the grandstand showed a packed crowd that was wildly cheering

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I watched the beginning of the Daytona 500 too, and the stands were packed pretty much solid the entire length.

There was live video of AF1 flyover, and later the Thunderbirds during the National Anthem. They also were comparing the Limo1 to the average stock car, with the 5 inch thick glass, 8 inch think sheet metal, weighing in at 10 tons. Did a lap prior with the pace car behind and all the racers following on the first warm up lap. Pretty cool.

If I was prez and into NASCAR, I'd love to do that. I did a few laps in a stock car at Ontario once that my wife bought for my birthday about 10-15 years back. It was WAY cool.

But, if I was prez, I'd probably want to go to the Pipe Masters and sit front row in the stands for the finals, at least.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
If it's from CNN, of course you're not going to get the full story. Only the negative.
CNN refutes his baseless claim

did you just see the string "CNN" and decide to make a stupid remark
without taking even a half a beat to read the post?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
CNN refutes his baseless claim

did you just see the string "CNN" and decide to make a stupid remark
without taking even a half a beat to read the post?
Yes, read the CNN story and listened to video clip. The PR screwed up in haste for pic, most likely, but who really knows?

Not unlike what CNN and MSNBC do with rush to judgement stories. It was gone after a few minutes notice. But it's huge scandal no. 5345, right?

Why don't we get the same when CNN and MSNBC totally flail on their countless TDS "bombshells"?

They just slither away to the next one, with rarely, if ever a retraction. As long as it peaks TDS interest, it's all the matters.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yes, read the CNN story and listened to video clip. The PR screwed up in haste for pic, most likely, but who really knows?

Not unlike what CNN and MSNBC do with rush to judgement stories. It was gone after a few minutes notice. But it's huge scandal no. 5345, right?

Why don't we get the same when CNN and MSNBC totally flail on their countless TDS "bombshells"?

They just slither away to the next one, with rarely, if ever a retraction. As long as it peaks TDS interest, it's all the matters.
you're insane

re-read the thread

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
mundus said they lied about crowd size. I referenced the CNN
article to point out that no one was making any claims about
crowd size

literally nothing else you're rambling about is/was germane to
the conversation

do you carry a soapbox around with you wherever you go?

can we somehow link this to global warming and get a sea level
rise rant twofer outta the deal?

FFS..

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When you are a BS'er you do that and think, What?

Trump's behavour trickles down.

PS, anyone who attributes TDS to responding to trump's actions unfavorably
is either a gas-lighter or willfully ignorant of trump's unfitness as leader.

If you think he's doing a good job you are simply falling prey to the manipulations of someone with profound personality disorder who knows how to con his marks.

Last edited: