Will Sonya Sotomayor sprout a brain and bail while Sleepy Joe has the Senate, or did we learn 0 RBG lessons?

Will Sotomayor retire while the (D) control the White House and Senate

• Yes, of course - the Democrats aren't idiots hell-bent on making the same mistake again

• LOL No Democrats gonna Democrat. She'll get replaced with some Federalist Society zealot

• The Democrats could fuck up a cup of coffee

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So she's travelling with a medic or a doctor or some sh!t? Kind of old and in pretty shitty health? I don't see her living four more years. I guess the single biggest aid to the (D) has been the Conservative Supreme Court. It's helping Democracy in that people have to come out and vote, in overwhelming numbers, for Bernie Sanders-style policies like a Constitutional right to abortion in their respective states and $15/hr minimum wage while voting for DeSantis and similar.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1. She is in kinda poor health
2. She has been travelling with a medic of late
3. Left-leaning justices don't seem to GTFO at opportune times
4. This kind of slow-motion fuckup for basically no reason feels highly on-brand.
So?

You’re going get another Biden term. I mean just look at him. He’s the best president ever.

With his tough on illegal immigration policies, this sizzling hot economy and his incredible grasp of what’s going on in just about every aspect of life…

…how could the most popular president of all time loose?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So?

You’re going get another Biden term. I mean just look at him. He’s the best president ever.

With his tough on illegal immigration policies, this sizzling hot economy and his incredible grasp of what’s going on in just about every aspect of life…

…how could the most popular president of all time loose?
LOL I agree with most of this but you've been a negative ninny about the economy for a while now, to the point Mr Doof had to go upside your wallet. I don't think Biden deserves much in the way of credit.

I bet on Biden to lose. My guess is, if he loses, the GOP will up the spending and ride the Fed's ass about cutting rates, and we'll see inflation come back with a vengeance and hear the inverse of the discussion we heard in 2022. YMMV.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I thought it was mandatory for everyone to bring a medic when you travel in 3rd world states.
Seems like good ol' common sense.
Illinois, New York, Tennessee, South Florida, Puerto Rico...well your point does not appear to be discredited by the evidence.

Wokeaf's Razor has entered the chat!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That Roz looking pig will die on the bench

It doesn't matter though, ACB, who you people thought was going to institute Handmaidens, voted full-on Longhouse Woman in the last couple important decisions

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So she's travelling with a medic or a doctor or some sh!t? Kind of old and in pretty shitty health? I don't see her living four more years. I guess the single biggest aid to the (D) has been the Conservative Supreme Court. It's helping Democracy in that people have to come out and vote, in overwhelming numbers, for Bernie Sanders-style policies like a Constitutional right to abortion in their respective states and $15/hr minimum wage while voting for DeSantis and similar.
I'll bet you $50 Sotomayor survives four more years

I'll also bet you $100 that Biden beats Trump if Trump and Biden are the 2024 candidates

#sharkbiscuitbet

Reactions: Woke AF

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Betting is so fun.

I used to think gardening was for fags but now I love.

I used to think gambling was for loosers

And I love that too

A man can change.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Betting is so fun.

I used to think gardening was for fags but now I love.

I used to think gambling was for loosers

And I love that too

A man can change.
I go out to my garden and talk to my plants like 5 times a day, man

I'm feeding my whole neighborhood with tomatoes, greens, onions, and peppers

it is incredibly satisfying to eat food you grew yourself

gardening is a political act

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He's afraid because he's afraid Biden will loose BIGLY to Trumpenstein and the senate will go to the wepubwicans too.
The latter is basically a foregone conclusion at this point. Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin, Herschel Walker, and Kari Lake all trying their hardest couldn't fuck that one up.

Neither candidate is losing BIGLY to the other. There's like seven states we're not sure how they'll play out, and they'll be decided generally by a small margin.

I'll bet you $50 Sotomayor survives four more years

I'll also bet you $100 that Biden beats Trump if Trump and Biden are the 2024 candidates

#sharkbiscuitbet
How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not taking your money? You know in Band of Brothers when Winters is chiding Compton for gambling with the men because he might win, and therefore take something from them?

That's kind of about you. It's unethical to just steal from you because you make these wild, faith-based claims.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway