• Yes

• No

• Let's get a betting pool going

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
In other words you are telling us that Trump did not declassify whatever you're calling "classified documents" the FBI was looking for when he WAS president. Please tell us what the documents are, and how you know this??
In other words I'm telling you Turnip did not declassify classified documents while he had the chance and took them with him and the FBI went and retrieved them after giving Trimp ample time to return them. Im only speculating. I know as much or more than you do.

Reactions: JTS

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
In other words I'm telling you Turnip did not declassify classified documents while he had the chance and took them with him and the FBI went and retrieved them after giving Trimp ample time to return them. Im only speculating. I know as much or more than you do.
some docs should never be declassified.
"Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday," The Washington Post reported, citing "people familiar with the investigation."

"Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into the wrong hands," the newspaper reported. "Material about nuclear weapons is especially sensitive and usually restricted to a small number of government officials, experts said. Publicizing details about U.S. weapons could provide an intelligence road map to adversaries seeking to build ways of countering those systems. And other countries might view exposing their nuclear secrets as a threat, experts said."

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trump DEMANDS release of warrant and they do so.:nana:

Will Garland release the affidavit for the warrant (which is usual protocol with warrant release) is the real question that needs answered?

I don't see Garland releasing it anytime soon. They need to milk this for all they got (which is nada).

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Trump DEMANDS release of warrant and they do so.:nana:

Will Garland release the affidavit for the warrant (which is usual protocol with warrant release) is the real question that needs answered?

I don't see Garland releasing it anytime soon. They need to milk this for all they got (which is nada).
16D779D3-C6A8-4E4A-9F65-06D96C287B77.jpeg
he comes up for air!!!

• Love
Reactions: sirfun