Will corona affect electioN?

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
If no election tours to shake hands and fake greet. All campaign done by tv.

Also, will Trumpy handling of virus situation affect how people vote? Or would you say does not matter?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The election was razor-thin last time, so part of me says yes, but November is a long way off, and I think Trump's floor is around 35%, like, shutdowns and sh!t through summer, Trump on hotmic "f--k everyone else, what about my hotels and resorts", 35% still holding strong.

More interested to see if Burr's shenanigans cost Thom Tillis his Senate seat, and if Loeffler's have any bearing on the pair of Senate races in Georgia.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The election was razor-thin last time, so part of me says yes, but November is a long way off, and I think Trump's floor is around 35%, like, shutdowns and sh!t through summer, Trump on hotmic "f--k everyone else, what about my hotels and resorts", 35% still holding strong.

More interested to see if Burr's shenanigans cost Thom Tillis his Senate seat, and if Loeffler's have any bearing on the pair of Senate races in Georgia.
Have democrats introduced legislation requiring House and Senate members to divest themselves of the stock market while in office. If not, let me know when they do.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Have democrats introduced legislation requiring House and Senate members to divest themselves of the stock market while in office. If not, let me know when they do.
Pretty sure Bernie did or at least made noise about it.

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
Here you go, dummy.

You're really bad at the internet.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Do you think Feinstein has to worry about her seat?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dems will vote for her in lock step.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The R.s are clearly the more corrupt party these days, 2 of them went to prison in the last cycle FFS.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
One thing about Don the Con, he is no quitter and loves being where he is not wanted, he crashes peoples weddings who he does not know just because he can.