Why is grandpa in hiding?

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I'm guessing the stepping down over health or family issues isn't too far off.

:roflmao:
My own opinion of what Biden is doing when he goes off to be alone away from the press, etc is that he is getting much needed medical treatments. This is much like FDR when his health, and ability to stand/walk, was carefully kept away from the public. At that time the press was ordered never to take any pictures of the president having to struggle. This is the way it is now. You can bet that someone knows why he so frequently has to go in hiding and I am sure that it has to do with his failing health, both mental and physical. The Republicans, and the public, should be demanding a cognitive test for the man that is supposedly leading our country.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
My own opinion of what Biden is doing when he goes off to be alone away from the press, etc is that he is getting much needed medical treatments. This is much like FDR when his health, and ability to stand/walk, was carefully kept away from the public. At that time the press was ordered never to take any pictures of the president having to struggle. This is the way it is now. You can bet that someone knows why he so frequently has to go in hiding and I am sure that it has to do with his failing health, both mental and physical. The Republicans, and the public, should be demanding a cognitive test for the man that is supposedly leading our country.
ahahahahahaha

he really believes this tripe....

ahahahaa

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Biden has been dead for 5 years. Jim Carey has filled in for him since

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yep. Basically every single weekend since he took office. Strange......
Yes it would be more equitable if Biden owned an absurdly overpriced hotel, set a an even higher special price for the presidential suite, and then stuck taxpayers with the bill.

Reactions: Hump

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
Donald J. Trump. The j stands for he’s jacking you off.
and you like it. Jersey boy.