Why does the right care so much about the honesty of "Pocahontas"

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
hah Goggle Fi (from your link) "Total $80"

I'm paying $70 with T-Mobile for unlimited everything, hotspot and free intentional data.

Clueless
$80/month with unlimited data, yes, and even internationally. A lighter data user’s bill would be a fraction of that, similar or even smaller to a cell phone bill of the early cell phone days with infinitely more capabilities and far better coverage.

Oh, and thank you for making my point for me. If you get all of that for $70/month, how again are you getting screwed, especially when you get to write that cost off your taxes :confused2: Do you think that worldwide 3/4/5G infrastructure builds itself :confused2:
That’s the free market at work that you love to bemoan, Ingrate :hah: The same free market that gave rise to the Apple products you love to fanboy over :foreheadslap:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
grapedrink said:
hah Goggle Fi (from your link) "Total $80"

I'm paying $70 with T-Mobile for unlimited everything, hotspot and free intentional data.

Clueless
$80/month with unlimited data, yes, and even internationally. A lighter data user’s bill would be a fraction of that, similar or even smaller to a cell phone bill of the early cell phone days with infinitely more capabilities and far better coverage.

Oh, and thank you for making my point for me. If you get all of that for $70/month, how again are you getting screwed, especially when you get to write that cost off your taxes :confused2: Do you think that worldwide 3/4/5G infrastructure builds itself :confused2:
That’s the free market at work that you love to bemoan, Ingrate :hah: The same free market that gave rise to the Apple products you love to fanboy over :foreheadslap: