Why do so many on the Left struggle with basic economic and business concepts?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
There are half a dozen new Trump threads started everyday, yet you feel the need to turn an unrelated thread into one.

So yeah, TDS is a thing. Tough to read the label from inside the Orange jar.
Trump is a leading presidential candidate and a criminal, in an election year.
That's maybe a little important.

Unlike your constant harping about sjw issues.
The only time I see bs like this is when you and ifall bring it here.
You seek this stuff like a heat guided missile.

But yeah, "TDS is real". lololololo

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
TDS is pure projection of Trumptards own batshiitery, they literally worship Trump as a God and have stones to call the other team delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Trump is a leading presidential candidate and a criminal, in an election year.
That's maybe a little important.

Unlike your constant harping about sjw issues.
The only time I see bs like this is when you and ifall bring it here.
You seek this stuff like a heat guided missile.

But yeah, "TDS is real". lololololo
TDS is as real as Obama’s birth certificate.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Basketball is more like soccer now. It's an international sport. The elite domestic players are geezed. LeWashed, Steph, and KD are all ready for pickleball and daytime TV. The best players are internationals - Antetekunmpo, Jokic, Wembanyama and the interest is strong overseas which is where the women often go.
Pickleball has an image problem.

1713375525507.jpeg

1713375551977.jpeg

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I'm not sure. It was a U.S. appeals court case in the '80s which interpreted Title IX law as forcing schools to share men's school sports gate receipts with women's sports programs. Here's a very cursory, very biased history of "equity" unearned payouts to women athletes:

there is no requirement men’s sports share gate receipts with women’s sports. How schools fund sports is completely up to them.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

:roflmao:

NBA revenue is more than 100x the WNBA. WNBA isn’t profitable. So why do so many believe that she deserve disproportionately more than her male counterparts relative to the revenue they generate :unsure:
I would argue that the wnba has some work to do. For some reason women’s college basketball can draw an audience but people forget the wnba exists.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Some times I think openly expressing stupidity is like a some weird trauma venting tactic.
Is this the explanation for why there's however many pages of you simply reframing the latest Holy Land snafu as "What if Hamas allows the saliva Israel's balls are being cupped in to dip beyond .1 degree Fahrenheit tolerance ever again?" followed by something like "But I'm not saying area-bomb Gaza until nothing moves." unless someone says area-bomb Gaza until nothing moves, then you let that post stand as-is?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I would argue that the wnba has some work to do. For some reason women’s college basketball can draw an audience but people forget the wnba exists.
Not sure it’s for lack of trying. The NBA subsidizes the WNBA and wants it to be profitable. Ultimately you need butts in seats and streaming ad revenue (and hopefully TV rights) to make it pay.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

:roflmao:

NBA revenue is more than 100x the WNBA. WNBA isn’t profitable. So why do so many believe that she deserve disproportionately more than her male counterparts relative to the revenue they generate :unsure:
She dont. Not even women watch the WNBA.