Why did a private social media company do the bidding of the Biden White House and punish someone for telling the truth?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
so the whitehouse preassured twitter to silence this alex berenson guy?

that stinks to high heaven.

would be great if twitter had to pay berenson a bunch of money and the people from the whitehouse who did the pressuring got locked in a cage for a while
^^^^ See this? ^^^^

Immediately believes without searching for facts.
Alex Berenson wrote it on his blog = true.

Confirmation bias is hella drug.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
@hal9000 Convince Sharia Blue to pay you for getting banned from Truth Social. Post something about how many people in the ICU during Delta were unvaccinated vs vaccinated.

Once you get banned, please vag-leak on the erBB about a private social media company doing the bidding of the Trump White House and punishing you for telling the truth.

Thanks in advance!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
@hal9000 Convince Sharia Blue to pay you for getting banned from Truth Social. Post something about how many people in the ICU during Delta were unvaccinated vs vaccinated.

Once you get banned, please vag-leak on the erBB about a private social media company doing the bidding of the Trump White House and punishing you for telling the truth.

Thanks in advance!
better yet, if berenson wins his case, and the above actually happened

SUE THE FUCK OUT THAT PIECE OF sh!t CORPORATION!!!

:dancing:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The glamour shot of the tranny at HHS Berenson gets as a settlement will be worth even less than the Wolf Blitzer yoga pants Sandmann got.

BERENSON10 for 10% off colloidal silver at checkout.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't get how worked up people get about social media.

We would all be better off without it
People get worked up because it is highly influential and dictates how institutions operate. That’s why it’s relevant, even if it’s not relevant to you.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Thanks in advance!
Revert to whtaboutism when your team gets called out!

Should the white hOuse be “asking” social media to dictate narratives for them?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Link, other than Berenson's own website? :roflmao:
I posted a WSJ link as well, maybe you missed it? :unsure:

Either way the truth will come out, like it has with everything COVID related that often proves that the CDC and politicians were wrong the entire time.

Here's a perfect example of your circular reasoning, and you are more guilty of this than anyone here:

He's (ROGAN) a libertarian dummy.

Which is like a Repuplican with a handicap who is pretending to be a centrist.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.
Such as? :unsure: His key positions on hot button topics that actually drive votes put him more to the left than the right.
Such as endorsing Gabbard and railing against transgenders and whining incessantly over shitheads like Alex Jones not being able to participate in the "free exchange of ideas".
In summary: Despite how both of them feel about hot button issues that account for 98% of voting behavior and tilt them heavily into the Left camp, your proof for Gabbard being a Republican is that she goes on Rogan, and your proof that Rogan is a Republican is because he endorses and hosts Gabbard. Even though Gabbard even though she is a member of the Democratic party. Makes perfect sense.

1660848125871.png
:roflmao:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You posted a link to a paywalled op-ed in a Murdoch paper. I'm old enough to remember when they thought the 10 year old girl who got raped in Ohio was a fake news story.

Paul Gigot is a right wing Fox News shill.

It would not surprise me one bit if this allegation were true. I don't care if it is. But I'm skeptical an Editorial in the WSJ had any reporting in it vs opining. YMMV

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Either way the truth will come out, like it has with everything COVID related that often proves that the CDC and politicians were wrong the entire time.

Here's a perfect example of your circular reasoning, and you are more guilty of this than anyone here:

In summary: Despite how both of them feel about hot button issues that account for 98% of voting behavior and tilt them heavily into the Left camp, your proof for Gabbard being a Republican is that she goes on Rogan, and your proof that Rogan is a Republican is because he endorses and hosts Gabbard. Even though Gabbard even though she is a member of the Democratic party. Makes perfect sense.

View attachment 136253
You bought every bit of Covid misinfo on Rogans show, you are the perfect mark for Rightwing grifters

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

WSJ regurgitated Berenson's claim without any evidence and so did Fox news.

This is all it takes for you to believe something.

The "truth" you speak of changes constantly, because the virus changes and so does science.

To say that the vaccine is "ineffective" is a lie.
That's why you didn't answer my earlier post.

I don't even know what were you blabbering about in the rest of your post.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
WSJ regurgitated Berenson's claim without any evidence and so did Fox news.

This is all it takes for you to believe something.

The "truth" you speak of changes constantly, because the virus changes and so does science.

To say that the vaccine is "ineffective" is a lie.
That's why you didn't answer my earlier post.

I don't even know what were you blabbering about in the rest of your post.
Grape Boi is 100% Dunning-Kruger.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You posted a link to a paywalled op-ed in a Murdoch paper. I'm old enough to remember when they thought the 10 year old girl who got raped in Ohio was a fake news story.

Paul Gigot is a right wing Fox News shill.

It would not surprise me one bit if this allegation were true. I don't care if it is. But I'm skeptical an Editorial in the WSJ had any reporting in it vs opining. YMMV
WSJ is a relatively good source compared to a lot of what gets posted here. I can't help that it's paywalled. Fox is far from perfect but they are roughly in the same camp as MSN or CNN in terms of overall accuracy. Everything is biased.

Plus you have to be honest about what media outlets are willing to cover when it doesn't fit the narrative that they've been pushing. When that happens, the media outlet that is counter to your beliefs is what's going to cover the story while their preferred sources will only touch it once they can no longer ignore it. It makes for an awfully convenient "attack the source" argument :trout: