Why are whites and eastern asians culturally superior to all others?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Cool, a painting about what life was like . . .. Tells the whole story :roflmao:

Nearly all cultures at that time had practices and norms that would be considered unacceptable in today's world.
Okay. So “we” were no less savage than the Aztecs.

Thanks for proving my point, dummy. If you followed the thread of the conversation instead of being desperate for a gotcha, that wouldn’t have happened. Not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Oh! Just look at these Aztecs, philosophizing, comparing pottery, admiring an artiste's work! Meanwhile, a young POC (whose assigned gender is unknown) is patiently wondering, "tonight, will I have the honor of being tortured to tears and sacrificed, or will it be some poor slob from one of the other less accomplished tribes in the area?"
Ah, the carefree life of the Noble Savage!
Yes and then the whitey came with their superior culture where murder is wrong and holocausted 56 million of them.

ROFLMAO @ I fail a lot loving your post. And he’s the erBB master historian lololo

PS Those are not Aztecs you moron.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Of course it was

but it wasn’t uniquely savage

in fact it was probably on the low end of savagery

don’t know where you think you’re getting the “defensive” part from. More of just stopping pervasive self-hating lies that popped up in the 60s

also, who’s we?
Yes, let’s ignore the genocide of 56 million native people, 150 years after Aztecs were done.
Was human sacrifice really worse?

How many innocent people were napalmed in Vietnam, melted in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Iraq, Afghanistan and other whitey adventures? And that’s how long after the Aztecs?

It’s so funny that you can’t even look at history without your sociopathic biases.

All humanity can be equally shitty, to pretend that whitey is exempt from this just shows what a fucking racist kook you are.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, let’s ignore the genocide of 56 million native people, 150 years after Aztecs were done.
Was human sacrifice really worse?

How many innocent people were napalmed in Vietnam, melted in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Iraq, Afghanistan and other whitey adventures? And that’s how long after the Aztecs?

It’s so funny that you can’t even look at history without your sociopathic biases.

All humanity can be equally shitty, to pretend that whitey is exempt from this just shows what a fucking racist kook you are.
While the American natives were treated horrendously by the Europeans, it's wholly dishonest to claim all those millions were a genocide, since the vast majority died of disease

As to the rest of it? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

For one, who ever said whites were exempt? The rest of it is too retarded to even discuss

humanity can be equally shitty
You can just admit we agree

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Because I don’t care?

I like how you insertEd yourself. Always following me around. ReNt fReE!

I surfed today. Did you?
You cared enough to respond. That’s more than not caring.

I knew you’d like it! Always? Liar. Rent free? Get ready for a 10 acid hit flashback!

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

The Democrat Party in action.....again.
Hey, we'll own it. Our involement in VN 50 years ago was due in large part to Democrats. It was cynical and dishonest.
But now, today, yesterday, this gun violence in the USA. These kids being shot down on the streets and in their schools, this is the doing of Republicans 100%. Own it. Admit you don't care or shut the hell up.