Why are they trying to hide this?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I just wanted to point this out again

the forum post you linked to (and people get mad at Twitter links? :roflmao: ) as well as this post only make your case worse. It’s fuzzy math and omittance to make the statistics support a foregone conclusion

so we’re right back to asking, why does Germany want to hide this?

So Germany is a double shithole
I didn't link one post, I linked a thread that explains DETAILED facts from people who understand German and German politics.

Unlike 200 characters with a spin and omitted facts by the far right wing Twitter trolls, which you gobble up as truth.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I like how your excuse for defending tyranny here is that it is a different country.

Tyranny is tyranny

there’s no mischaracterization: this woman was fined for possible hurt feelings of a group

it’s weird how far you’re going to defend this
and now from mischaracterizations we go to stupid straw man

there is a mischaracterization

you just changed the nature of your claim

the crime was not "posting statistics" as you originally claimed

it was "incitement"....according to the actual court minutes

or, as you put it, possible hurt feelings... :rolleyes:

I'm not defending anything, for fks sake...how many times do you tell people that just because you're arguing against ukraine funding doesn't mean you're pro-Russia

try applying your own fkn logic here

just because I'm pointing out that you and. your post continue to mischaracterize the facts of the case, is not an endorsement of the underlying law, law breaking, or court decision

This woman was fined for speech
yes. that's right. and if you and your tweet had just said that, there wouldn't be any arguments

figure it out already fkkkk

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I will always be cheering for fining xenophobic fucks who present false information and saw hatred.
False? According to whom? A judge?

Attitudes like yours is exactly how these anti-liberty policies arise. German guilt due to a single decade is going to destroy their country

Also remember: there are lies, damn lies, and statistics

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
and now from mischaracterizations we go to stupid straw man

there is a mischaracterization

you just changed the nature of your claim

the crime was not "posting statistics" as you originally claimed

it was "incitement"....according to the actual court minutes

or, as you put it, possible hurt feelings... :rolleyes:

I'm not defending anything, for fks sake...how many times do you tell people that just because you're arguing against ukraine funding doesn't mean you're pro-Russia

try applying your own fkn logic here

just because I'm pointing out that you and. your post continue to mischaracterize the facts of the case, is not an endorsement of the underlying law, law breaking, or court decision

yes. that's right. and if you and your tweet had just said that, there wouldn't be any arguments

figure it out already fkkkk
You’re still fighting this? The “crime” being “incitement” for posting statistics is absolutely absurd. It’s tyranny

Also, the fact they are making that a crime shows they’re trying to hide something

It’s really weird that you’re defending this

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I didn't link one post, I linked a thread that explains DETAILED facts from people who understand German and German politics.

Unlike 200 characters with a spin and omitted facts by the far right wing Twitter trolls, which you gobble up as truth.
You linked a forum :roflmao:

Can I start using our posts as proof? :roflmao:

Germans are anti-liberty, tyrannical fools

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You’re still fighting this? The “crime” being “incitement” for posting statistics is absolutely absurd. It’s tyranny

Also, the fact they are making that a crime shows they’re trying to hide something

It’s really weird that you’re defending this
he can't read so he keeps building strawmen

holy sh!t

ifallalot supports Putin!

You linked a forum :roflmao:

Can I start using our posts as proof? :roflmao:

Germans are anti-liberty, tyrannical fools
and the thread had a metric shitton of referential material and analysis

full clowncar

not a good look for you

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
he can't read so he keeps building strawmen

holy sh!t

ifallalot supports Putin!

and the thread had a metric shitton of referential material and analysis

full clowncar

not a good look for you
Oh, keep trying hard

It’s ok to admit you lost this one

What offends you more? Someone challenging the establishment or the perceived racism? What are you trying to protect here?

You get mad about Twitter but are actually defending a FORUM as acceptable proof.

Gonna start using Squidley posts as my proof here, since that’s fair game

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Oh, keep trying hard

What offends you more? Someone challenging the establishment or the perceived racism? What are you trying to protect here?

You get mad about Twitter but are actually defending a FORUM as acceptable proof.

you didn't read any of it.

It includes actual numbers and analasys.

I know you prefer a far right Twitter troll telling you what to think in 200 characters but sheesh, at least make an effort.

Clown World.

Reactions: afoaf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I like how your excuse for defending tyranny here is that it is a different country.

Tyranny is tyranny

there’s no mischaracterization: this woman was fined for possible hurt feelings of a group

it’s weird how far you’re going to defend this
You typed this with Donald Trump’s balls on your chin. :computer:

Think long and hard about that.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
something something only idiots worry about things they‘re not impacted by something something

Reactions: Aruka

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh, keep trying hard

ifallalot is pro-Putin!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I just wanted to point this out again

the forum post you linked to (and people get mad at Twitter links? :roflmao: ) as well as this post only make your case worse. It’s fuzzy math and omittance to make the statistics support a foregone conclusion

so we’re right back to asking, why does Germany want to hide this?

So Germany is a double shithole
It's a non-thing in Germany. Page 9 stuff. Only a tiny minority of people give a rat's ass about it and they are all that woman's political allies.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Having spent about 6-8 weeks a year in Germany every year from 2014-2020, I can tell you some big cities were full of Muslims. They have ruined these cities. Large groups of these nasty, smelly goat fuckers loitering, harassing women, committing crimes. just disgusting. That disgusting piece of liberal trash Merkel let them in thinking they would work and help fund social programs but no, they are moochers. Even liberal Germans want these motherfuckers out of their country. This is why you hear about neo- Nazi groups over there.
Israelis are no different