Why are "mainstream" networks refusing to broadcast new Trump CV19 updates....

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
.....and why are leftists so frantic?

Trump Approval Rating Up This Week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARCH 20, 2020

ABC News/Ipsos has a new poll out measuring what people think of President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic:

In the new poll, 55% of Americans approve of the president’s management of the crisis, compared to 43% who disapprove. Trump’s approval on this issue is up from last week, when the numbers were nearly reversed. Only 43% approved of Trump’s handling of the pandemic and 54% disapproved in last week’s poll.

All it took was a week for a lot of people to forget Trump’s early mismanagement. He just had to adopt a slightly more serious tone and he was forgiven. It’s truly amazing, but not much different from what I predicted a week ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right, kill Americans because bad orange man.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
cause they're during the day and the networks are trying to stick to regular programming to keep people happy, which Cheeto's press conferences don't do.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yes, put Trump on live television MORE

what could go wrong?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
cause they're during the day and the networks are trying to stick to regular programming to keep people happy, which Cheeto's press conferences don't do.

That's gotta be it! Why didn't I think of that?
:ROFLMAO:

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Because Trump is a clear and present danger to us all as Americans with his abject incompetence and bad faith lies

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
yes, put Trump on live television MORE

what could go wrong?

Lessee, Trump's approval numbers rose through the Cavanaugh hearings, rose through impeachment, and rose through the first week of CV19.

You answer.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the market has dropped every time that buffoon stumbles on his teleprompter

which is to say nothing of the fact that whenever he opens his mouth, lies and misinformation spill forth

keep on having your insane meltdown, though. it is entertaining to watch

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Wait, they're not broadcasting Trump?

It's just what I heard on talk radio. But I looked around the TV and couldn't find an update. Google doesn't show anything either.

CV19 updates have been 10:30-11:00 am CDT so it should have already happened.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wait, they're not broadcasting Trump?
No they've found something (Covid-related TP shortages) that's even more ratings gold (P/E) but doesn't insta-nuke the share price (P/B) they used as loan collateral.

All the cock stiffeners and old people dating plaque psoriasis commercials, none of the snap 700 pt acid drops.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
These pressers are in lieu of him having rallies. He has one every goddamn day. Someone writes a speech for him. He reads it, making stupid substitutions here and there, flanked by people who’ve actually achieved something with their lives, and Pence, trying to communicate that these people are in support of him. They’re up thinking, “yeah, this sh!t is definitely going in my book.”

Reactions: Billy Ocean

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That would place the presser onto local news time, not network time. What if I promise to give you someone else's money? Would that give me a reputation for public self sacrifice?
Squid tears are delicious