Why are democrats trying to stop an audit of the votes in Arizona?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
GromsDad, would you like to place a wager on the outcome of this recount?

I am willing to bet that the amount of "invalid" (loosely) votes is less than 1% of
total ballots cast

I am also willing to bet that regardless of the actual scale, invalid votes will be
found to have been cast mostly (>50%) by Republican voters

let's have some fun here, bud!
Dude this recount is run by some Stop the Steal retard dead set on "coming up" with the necessary votes. They were apparently already taking the wrong color pens to the ballots, and they want to count it in secret....

This would be like letting Lena Dunham count the votes in 2016.

Do not make this bet.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Dude this recount is run by some Stop the Steal retard dead set on "coming up" with the necessary votes. They were apparently already taking the wrong color pens to the ballots, and they want to count it in secret....

This would be like letting Lena Dunham count the votes in 2016.

Do not make this bet.
It’s like the Cyber Ninjas guy saw all the success Mein Pillow was having and wanted in on a piece of the billion dollar lawsuit. :crazy2:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I hope Dominion wrecks lives over that. Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, Fox News......

I want to see people dying destitute in jail a la Madoff.
You won't

Their defamation suits are the definition of frivolous lawsuits. Any one of the entities being sued can countersue Dominion into oblivion. Especially Fox News

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
werent they shrieking about not being able to properly observe?
The ones who didn't follow the process to become election observers (and their shills) were.

The ones who did observed. My favorite was once they were in court, they had to admit it in front of the judge, then they got LOLd at.

Reactions: JTS

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The ones who didn't follow the process to become election observers (and their shills) were.

The ones who did observed. My favorite was once they were in court, they had to admit it in front of the judge, then they got LOLd at.
and now they don’t want anyone to observe.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
"Insurrection"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
You won't

Their defamation suits are the definition of frivolous lawsuits. Any one of the entities being sued can countersue Dominion into oblivion. Especially Fox News
On what basis? I can't wait to hear this. :roflmao: