Whos Bigger, Whos Better?

Dec 10, 2002
It has come to my attention that a lot of the goings on here are prettey cool.<P>However, I must admit that there is much more ego puffery going on than alohaing going on.<P>You surfers are a bunch of "mine is better than yours is" "I'm cooler than you are" "I beat my chest harder than you do" Koooooooooks.<P>It is for this specific reason that Allah will come down and burn all of you to fresh roasted peanuts unless more of what you call the "Aloha Spirit" is shown towards your brothers and sisters.<P>Warmest Regards,<P>osama yomama<P>ps: tyrez, you will be spared only if admit that guy getting pitched at your local break was SCR.

Captainn

Michael Peterson status
Jan 10, 2002
I picked up an old lady (about 65+) that flipped over her handlebars on the 101 by Rincon yesterday. Nobody else stopped. I looked at her eye and let her know she needed stitches in her eyebrow, drove her and her cycling companion to Ventura, way past where I planned on surfing. She got her blood all over my side panel; I cleaned it off, and drove back up north to surf. I'm immune to the wrath of this thing you call Allah Mr. Yomama

Dec 10, 2002
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by el dorc:<BR><B>OY,<BR>Where are you from? What's your scene? How are you doing? Tell us a little about yourself.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Mr. el dorc,<P>I am from the most high. My scene is the planet earth and I am the artist formerly known as "neptune soldier".<P>No more questions please very, very busy having meetings today with my associates al kayeeeeda.<P>Warmest Regards,<P>Keenfish -Outt<BR>