Who Shaped Your Quiver?

Colin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 11, 2005
east oahu
Hey what did you get from that stepanek kid? I’ve been admiring his boards on the webz for several years. Never seen one in person.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
GMM2 - Tomo handshape
GMM2 - XTR ghostshaper
Untitled - Hayden ghostshaper
Psyko - Tomo handshape
SKX - Thai ghostshaper
Hydronaut - XTR ghostshaper

Really stocked on my quiver right now. Never had it happen where my entire quiver was made up of all magic boards, but this is it for me.

deforestcooper

Nep status
Nov 1, 2016
California
www.instagram.com
jkb said:
GMM2 - Tomo handshape
GMM2 - XTR ghostshaper
Untitled - Hayden ghostshaper
Psyko - Tomo handshape
SKX - Thai ghostshaper
Hydronaut - XTR ghostshaper

Really stocked on my quiver right now. Never had it happen where my entire quiver was made up of all magic boards, but this is it for me.
What size SKX did you end up going with?

thekadvang

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 29, 2013
i think we're central
Colin said:
Hey what did you get from that stepanek kid? I’ve been admiring his boards on the webz for several years. Never seen one in person.
I have also been wanting to get a board from him for a while as well, so I've been trolling CL (he's local to SF). I just picked up a 6'4" twin fin channel bottom step-up there, so I haven't ridden it yet. Board feels great under the arm with a hard edge that goes pretty far up the board.

I already have a set of his Greenough-inspired paddle keel fins that are beautiful.

Will report back when i actually ride the board.

Colin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 11, 2005
east oahu
thekadvang said:
Colin said:
I have also been wanting to get a board from him for a while as well, so I've been trolling CL (he's local to SF). I just picked up a 6'4" twin fin channel bottom step-up there, so I haven't ridden it yet. Board feels great under the arm with a hard edge that goes pretty far up the board.

I already have a set of his Greenough-inspired paddle keel fins that are beautiful.

Will report back when i actually ride the board.
I'm surprised it has taken this many pages for a pic request... but mind posting pics of the board? Where did you get the fins from?