Who here has had VD?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Serial monogamist for most of my randiest years. Never got hit, at least that I’m aware of

Reactions: ~rwright~

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
i, rw, got me Thee C.,
happened way back in 1998/'99...

me ol' chick,
well she got preggo, had her a miss~carriage,
the DogTown boyz + girls were stocked, as she were not too well liked by the HW loc' surf surf crew, sheeesh, ya know?!?
months l8r, after we ah, broke up, well i, rw went + had my weiner~dog checked,
got me a phone call from THE DOC, "randy, do not have sex any~more, get here: ASAP!
confussion abounded, am i infected?
+ with what, i wondered,
hmmmm?
o_O

turnz out i had received : Chlamydia
Chlamydia is a common STD that can cause infection among both men and women. It can cause permanent damage to a woman's reproductive system. This can make it difficult or impossible to get pregnant later. Chlamydia can also cause a potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy that occurs outside the womb).
yikez!

but 1 pill, well it cleared me up,
to F**K, + f**k again, hahaha!

that kid of ourz, it died, 'twuz flushed down a toilet, sent to Hyperion down near El Porto,
we split up, she got preggo, again, from a 1 night~stand from thee dude b4 me, she, a size 0,
well she had it, and dig this, he didn't want any~thin' to do with that broad, he just a~parent~ly,
he just wanted him some of his ol' puzzy, after me wuz done with it,
ya knowz?!?
hahaha!!!

that girl,
err ah woman, well she musta taken that same pill too,
for she now has 10, yep, ten kids, i just gotta luv it when a party~girl turnz into a Christian woman, dig it, wright?

hahaha, i'm glad that they ain't be mine,
And, and, + that my weiner~dog is allllll good,
yep, yep, + yep...
woo~woo!
:dancing:

l8z,
randy
seen in Venice ~ circa 1983, wa~ga!
layback 83~!.JPG
:waving:

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I heard a story on npr that STIs are becoming more common
the only advice they had was for people with multiple partners, to cut down on the number of people you have sex with
So I guess STIs are going to continue to grow

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
My friend Ricky broke up with his GF Nadia.

About a year later Nadia comes onto me. Just to bang.

We decide to keep it between us (no problem! of course! lol).

She tells me I don't need a rubber cause she's on the pill. Being young and dumb I take her up on my first opportunity to go raw dog (what could go wrong? :roflmao: ).

I got burned with whatever. She musta been asymptomatic. Did not touch that again.

Of course word got around we banged a few times. Ricky tells me to knock that sh!t off, but I already had since I got burned.

About a year later Ricky and I were getting high at my house. As our heads settled in I asked him if he ever dipped his stick in Nadia again, he's says "Yeah, I've been hitting it on the down low ever since I told you to knock it off" and chuckles

"You're kidding."
"Nope, I had her bent over the vanity yesterday."
"Uhh, I hate to tell you but..uh...Nadia burned me."
"Uh-uh"
"Yuh-huh."

His face went so white....:roflmao:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
My friend Ricky broke up with his GF Nadia.

About a year later Nadia comes onto me. Just to bang.

We decide to keep it between us (no problem! of course! lol).

She tells me I don't need a rubber cause she's on the pill. Being young and dumb I take her up on my first opportunity to go raw dog (what could go wrong? :roflmao: ).

I got burned with whatever. She musta been asymptomatic. Did not touch that again.

Of course word got around we banged a few times. Ricky tells me to knock that sh!t off, but I already had since I got burned.

About a year later Ricky and I were getting high at my house. As our heads settled in I asked him if he ever dipped his stick in Nadia again, he's says "Yeah, I've been hitting it on the down low ever since I told you to knock it off" and chuckles

"You're kidding."
"Nope, I had her bent over the vanity yesterday."
"Uhh, I hate to tell you but..uh...Nadia burned me."
"Uh-uh"
"Yuh-huh."

His face went so white....:roflmao:
So you got rid of the herp and all good now?

Or was it the worser strain.. Gonaherpasyphilitis?

I had the crabs once in college.

It was a private college and the school nurse threatened to quarantine and force everyone in every dorm to get checked out and wash their bedding daily until it had past.

I just got Rid from the drugs store. Washed all the problems away. Dodged that bullet.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
picked up and prob shared a lil somethin somethin in my youth...been testing free n clear for over a decade now though.
Always the possibility of asymptomatic and/or dormant HPV and Herps, that can only show a positive test when symptomatic, from what I understand :drowning:

Also, is crabs still a thing? Isn't that like the AOL email address of STDs at this point :unsure:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Every one of you is going to Hell.

When you get finished with Indoctrination, have a seat in the waiting room outside my office and my admin Wendy will call you in when I'm ready...........and BTW, Elvis is not down here.