Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
@racer1 any chance you got BODEN? Damn, I missed this one. 46,000% and picking up speed.
I sold too early and bough cat coins w/ the few shekels I had in that one :bricks:

Edit: still think POPCAT is a billion dollar coin tho yolo

Reactions: r32

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Some alpha. Right now Solana is the king of the meme curve, but Coinbase wants in with the launch of Base (easy trading for normies with low fees - L2 etherium). Theres even media stories about all these inflows into Base (Solana still has more). Theres rumors that Base is using its own funds to bid up projects on their network to make them look more impressive than they are. Base wants in on the meme craze.

A coin I bought at launch on Solana called POLA cause I like the memes and cause I know the dev. Well, they have a relationship with a Base exec and base convinced them to relaunch on their network. So they screenshot all the wallets on Solana and are going to issue the new tokens on etherium. The new launch is this Friday. My friend who’s the dev said Base is viewing this as a huge marketing opportunity, first coin to move from Solana to Base. He said it’s not gonna flop. Base is gonna shill it everywhere. He said to expect a big run at open, a decent dip and then a huge run after and stay up there. I bought 7 SOL worth when the launched on Solana, might add more on the first dip. NFA & DYOR.

IDK everyone was talking Base weeks ago as the next thing after Solana meme coin hype - could be overdone already.

Others have said money will move to AVAX

look what happened w/Coinbase's nft platform, pooooft

could be cooked.

Reactions: racer1

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
Eigenlayer airdrop marks end of this meme season I think (or hope for the sake of $mybags)

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
The mega money to be made in crypto is by getting in on coins super early, presale or right at launch.

SOL based meme coins have been on fire since PEPE launched last summer. BASE is just getting started. Most general crypto folk still don't even realize what BASE is or that meme coin creatores are shifting to it. Imho

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
BASE is just getting started. Most general crypto folk still don't even realize what BASE is or that meme coin creatores are shifting to it. Imho
When Coinbase wallet allows people to load up their CEX account and ape on-chain shitters it's going to be bananas.

I don't really see most of the current Base memecoins as all that interesting to a normie lens tho. There's no WIF there yet.

But I don't really know, I have a hard time understanding what the masses will find funny/interesting.

Normilio.

Last edited:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Investors want the employment report to be not so great so rate cuts aren't at risk.

Jobless claims report today was higher than expected, this should be a good sign then no?
You can't go entirely off of news. Sometimes you can have bad news and things pump, and other times you have good news and things dump. Just how it is with the markets.

I stopped trying to read into every little news bit years ago. Money ebbs and flows between asset classes, and I try to follow that. Unless it's crypto where I am meme-ing my way to retirement.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
You can't go entirely off of news. Sometimes you can have bad news and things pump, and other times you have good news and things dump. Just how it is with the markets.

I stopped trying to read into every little news bit years ago. Money ebbs and flows between asset classes, and I try to follow that. Unless it's crypto where I am meme-ing my way to retirement.
Still important. It's all about what the market expects and what/how much the market has already priced in.

Reactions: bvendley

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
When Coinbase wallet allows people to load up their CEX account and ape on-chain shitters it's going to be bananas.

I don't really see most of the current Base memecoins as all that interesting to a normie lens tho. There's no WIF there yet.

But I don't really know, I have a hard time understanding what the masses will find funny/interesting.

Normilio.
That’s base plan to get normies gambling with tiny gwei fees. It’ll happen. They gonna allow linking credit cards. It’s gonna be truly apeshit.

Reactions: bird.LA and r32

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Alright spill the beans guys. How do we ape in on these memes? Don't be like the guys on CT flaunting gains and all without giving your erbb bros the alpha. I know how to use the MM and UNI and all that jazz. Just need some telgram groups or something to get in on the fun. Please help!

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Alright spill the beans guys. How do we ape in on these memes? Don't be like the guys on CT flaunting gains and all without giving your erbb bros the alpha. I know how to use the MM and UNI and all that jazz. Just need some telgram groups or something to get in on the fun. Please help!
Here is your answer:

1712311373021.png

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
View attachment 177340

had an insane ride on THOG yesterday

1.24 SOL to 116 SOL cashed out in 4 hours

top red arrow was my biggest sell - 33 SOL, had to pay $100 tipping to get it through

between all the sells, I was in their telegram screaming don’t sell you fcking fgs you’ll regret this forever !!!
How do you pay 'tipping' when trying to get txns through?
(can be painful trying to swap SOL)

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
How do you pay 'tipping' when trying to get txns through?
(can be painful trying to swap SOL)
I'm using Photon extension on Chrome and in settings there's options to tip and change slippage. Because of the high congestion that day and the run up in price and the size of my sell I put the tipping at $50 and it didn't go through so I did $100 and it went.