Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
How do you decide what to buy?

- I've had one home run and exited
- accidentally walked in to a scam and got drained for like 4k worth of assorted coins (had only paid about $200 for the stake)
- lost on 2
- break even and holding one

the home run was launched by a friend so i bought in at like a $4k marketcap and it went to 7 million all of the others were comparatively random
Launched by a friend and you didn't tell us? :cry:

Booooo :applause2:

Hoping BICO goes to 1 very soon. Easy money.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
How do you decide what to buy?

- I've had one home run and exited
- accidentally walked in to a scam and got drained for like 4k worth of assorted coins (had only paid about $200 for the stake)
- lost on 2
- break even and holding one

the home run was launched by a friend so i bought in at like a $4k marketcap and it went to 7 million all of the others were comparatively random
I’m in like 20 telegram groups and spend most of the day there. You get in early with the right people and easy to avoid rugs.

sell 10% repeatedly on the way up, always leave a moon bag.

I do still get rugged but been able to avoid a lot of them from all the TG info.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I’m in like 20 telegram groups and spend most of the day there. You get in early with the right people and easy to avoid rugs.

I do still get rugged but been able to avoid a lot of them from all the TG info.
Free groups or paid? post up if their free. Would like to check 'em out.

Scan dexscreener every day looking for new coins.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

Also been in telegram group for ages.

Most reliable ones i've been in for years, with technical folks (engineers) who are building stuff, so just early to a lot of new things as people are making stuff in the space.

Also have been rugged a fair amount - but never as a result of the groups. But it's been quite the profitable 7 years

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Free groups or paid? post up if their free. Would like to check 'em out.

Scan dexscreener every day looking for new coins.
Paid and free. The free ones I've gotten personally invited too, but I don't want to put them here publicly.

Like Ghost said, you gotta get involved. Some coins I've done like 100 memes for and got invited to other groups based off of that. My biggest wins came from a spin off group from Wif and Pepe. In the past two days I've probably made 200 memes for Test since I was in from pump (from that Wif/Pepe group). We almost touched $10M mc today, cause Ansem and Poe tweeted. I'm treating this like work because it's close to paying me more than my marketing agency YTD.

I have an unlimited sub to Faceswapper.ai to make amazing memes and super easy. If you want my logins, DM me.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Paid and free. The free ones I've gotten personally invited too, but I don't want to put them here publicly.

Like Ghost said, you gotta get involved. Some coins I've done like 100 memes for and got invited to other groups based off of that. My biggest wins came from a spin off group from Wif and Pepe. In the past two days I've probably made 200 memes for Test since I was in from pump (from that Wif/Pepe group). We almost touched $10M mc today, cause Ansem and Poe tweeted. I'm treating this like work because it's close to paying me more than my marketing agency YTD.

I have an unlimited sub to Faceswapper.ai to make amazing memes and super easy. If you want my logins, DM me.
Good stuff man. Looks like I've got some skills to pick up if I'm ever going to get super deep into this.

Digital media sales experience doesn't really translate haha.

For now, buying coins and occasional shitposting :shaka:

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Some alpha. Right now Solana is the king of the meme curve, but Coinbase wants in with the launch of Base (easy trading for normies with low fees - L2 etherium). Theres even media stories about all these inflows into Base (Solana still has more). Theres rumors that Base is using its own funds to bid up projects on their network to make them look more impressive than they are. Base wants in on the meme craze.

A coin I bought at launch on Solana called POLA cause I like the memes and cause I know the dev. Well, they have a relationship with a Base exec and base convinced them to relaunch on their network. So they screenshot all the wallets on Solana and are going to issue the new tokens on etherium. The new launch is this Friday. My friend who’s the dev said Base is viewing this as a huge marketing opportunity, first coin to move from Solana to Base. He said it’s not gonna flop. Base is gonna shill it everywhere. He said to expect a big run at open, a decent dip and then a huge run after and stay up there. I bought 7 SOL worth when the launched on Solana, might add more on the first dip. NFA & DYOR.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I have noticed Base coins have been fire lately and I know Coinbase is going to push the hell out of it because it's their baby.

Their website is spot on. Will pick some up today. Thanks.

Reactions: racer1