Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
Chill out. We're all friends here just trying to get through life. No need to be rude.

What exchange are you trading PORK?
Up 26% since I posted. Pondcoin . com or Uniswap. Watch the chart, use your best TA, and wait for a big dip. For me, for high trading volume dex tokens like this I find RSI to be the most helpful. Sure, it can tank, it’s volatile, I know that, but the pattern seems to be following Pepe and is about to flip Pepe.

Reactions: manjushri and r32

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Pork up 26% since you ran your mouth. Did you do any research before this statement? Do you want to make money or do you want to be “right”? Critiques are fine, but uneducated takes don’t help anyone.

I know the erBB will have no effect on the chart, so it matters fk all to me if you join. It’d be nice for surfers here to get a win, that’s all. I’ve been in crypto since 2013–I know what I’m talking about.
ran my mouth, lol

(not many casual forum posters are here to get in and out of trades w/in an hour)

been following pond and associated grifts for months.
and while i've only been into crypto since 2014 i feel that's long enough

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
ran my mouth, lol

(not many casual forum posters are here to get in and out of trades w/in an hour)

been following pond and associated grifts for months.
and while i've only been into crypto since 2014 i feel that's long enough
Had you listened, taken your time on the trade, and checked back now, you’d be up 36% since I posted. Instead, you wasted your focus on being a naysayer instead of trying to make money. Some people never learn.

All these crypto twitter personalities are grifters. Who cares. You figure out where the hype is, where the rabid communities are, and you ride that wave. We’re at the beginning of a bullrun, and Pork is about to flip its predecessor Pepe. I see it running to Pepe’s all time high marketcap of $1.6 billion before a big pullback. Quit fighting the trends—you won’t make massive gains this way.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Had you listened, taken your time on the trade, and checked back now, you’d be up 36% since I posted. Instead, you wasted your focus on being a naysayer instead of trying to make money. Some people never learn.

All these crypto twitter personalities are grifters. Who cares. You figure out where the hype is, where the rabid communities are, and you ride that wave. We’re at the beginning of a bullrun, and Pork is about to flip its predecessor Pepe. I see it running to Pepe’s all time high marketcap of $1.6 billion before a big pullback. Quit fighting the trends—you won’t make massive gains this way.
i dont trade like that

and like i said, both the opportunity and grift can be real at the same time.

what did you make on the trade?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i want to buy the pork too, just to participate in this fuckery, but i don't want to learn/dowload/fund a new exchange

coinbase makes it so easy

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
i want to buy the pork too, just to participate in this fuckery, but i don't want to learn/dowload/fund a new exchange

coinbase makes it so easy
Hope you bought that pork and pndc dip yesterday…this all is going to a billion.

Can’t make big big gains from tokens on coinbase already. Gotta take 1-2 extra steps, trade on uniswap or pondcoin w a metamask wallet.

Reactions: r32 and Subway

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
Alright Fck it I’m in.

I love spam so that my bull thesis on $PORK.
pndc mining and pork breeding soon, just announced. expect a lot of price volatility until it’s over, especially with pndc. i’ll be watching for big dips to buy more of both.

This thing is either going to zero or a billion in a month’s time.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
pndc mining and pork breeding soon, just announced. expect a lot of price volatility until it’s over, especially with pndc. i’ll be watching for big dips to buy more of both.

This thing is either going to zero or a billion in a month’s time.
what’s your exit number(s)?

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
what’s your exit number(s)?
Likely a portion at $500m marketcap for both and majority at $1b.

If either Pork or Pndc gets listed on OKX or Binance, it will easily hit those numbers. Trading volume is king for these meme tokens—top exchanges will flock to high volume tokens and pump them themselves to generate hype. Seems like an HTX listing is about to happen at least.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
buying the dip!?!?
Only about 10% down from my average, so probably not buying yet. I have been messing around a lot with Pond though. Really interesting. Only exchange paying out rewards instead of just taking fees. Moved some ETH over to mine and trade. Already stacking up some rando airdrop. They’ve paid out $14m in rewards in 2 weeks.

Last edited: