Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Because trading in oil, wheat, etc.. futures is the eco-heaven of the financial world, right?

Since when have humans given a rats ass about any of that?

Personally, I am convinced this whole SJW Eco-savior is just more of the same old, same old ... "hey! Look at me! I am eco-concious!". And then they log in to work for REPSOL, or some other environmentally conscious firm, like Shell Oil or Bank of America?

If anyone gave a rats ass about the environment, we clearly wouldn't be where we are: dumping in oceans, pilfering the land of its riches, and basically taking huge dumps all over the air and atmosphere.

How many catalytic converters does a rocket that launches satellites into orbit have? Exactly.

You keeping tabs on the smog and environmental enhancements taking place in Ukraine right now? Thought so!

Who's controlling Chinese emissions? Right?

How about the cleanliness and purity of the Ganges, in India? Counting corpses floating by is the name of my new Bollywood Quartet.

Indo and the Phillips stopped throwing all their trash into the ocean, didn't they?

:shrug::shameonyou::foreheadslap::monkey::bricks::cursing::waving::shaka:
How come nobody talks about the carbon footprint of Amazon and Google data centers?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
How come nobody talks about the carbon footprint of Amazon and Google data centers?
Bah, just an air fart in the destruction of the environments.

How bout those Afri-cans? They are so clean in their mining practices... aren't they?

:socrazy:

file.pngMarange-diamond-mines-in-Zimbabwe.jpgforevermark-diamond-mines-in-africa-284167-1575497516993-image.700x0c.jpgcatoca-mine-768x480.jpg

"Nothing to see here, move along."
Chief Wiggum

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
If anyone gave a rats ass about the environment, we clearly wouldn't be where we are: dumping in oceans, pilfering the land of its riches, and basically taking huge dumps all over the air and atmosphere.
This.

Everyone is concerned about the environment from the driver's seat of their oversized SUV with the A/C running full blast on the way to the airport.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Here’s the thing

The price chasing is over, probably for good.

Nobody that isn’t hodling at this point wants any Bitcoin. I think the 30% discount on GBTC is further indicative of that sentiment.

Further there are plenty of hodlers out there who are soon to be unemployed. Or in need of real money. At some point they’re going to have to stop hodling and dump their coin. This applies to the general population but if I were willing to guess a heavy weighting of hodlers are tech bros and in a sh!t job market that’s not good for Bitcoin.

Further a lot of disposable income is about to dry up.

A lot of people have dipped their toe in the BTC and for many, once was enough. They contributed to the price run up, maybe made some or lost some, but they won’t be back.

Could still be a bounce before things get bad but ultimately the direction is down, down, down.
Couldn't disagree more. but it's cool, you made your opinion on BTC clear. I think you are so off the mark you can't even see it. but again, time will tell.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Market ending up catching fire last night. Easy 10-15% gains for most ALT coins with a few going bigger of course.

LUNC (LUNA Classic) did 158%, and its sister shitcoin UST did about 60%. Amazing stuff from two dead coins.

Now wait to see how holiday plays out and into opening bell on Tue. Holidays are usually slow.

Reactions: Havoc

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Someone forgot to set the trap.
Give it time. it could go all the way to 38k(don't think it will get there) and still be a major bulltrap.

Like I had mentioned earlier and no one listens, there's a CME Futures gap at 35k and it looks like it will be filled. Then we're green lit to go to the low 20s.

Caca probably thinks I'm scared shitless when seeing BTC dump, but I actually look forward to it. Granted I wouldn't be too stoked if we lost 20k.

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Oh is that what's going to happen? Did you come to that conclusion from careful analysis of bitcoin's EPS and revenue expectations for the coming quarter? Doing some fundamental analysis there brukuns? Doing some deep technical analysis over there? Yeah, you're probably on some algorithmic level three asset predictive analysis there. Going through bitcoin's long history and back testing against current market conditions? Sell me your program brukuns, I want to learn how to DCA my 60k buys, 50k buys, 40k buys, and 30k buys with some 20k buys.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Nobody wants to talk about the energy used to make all of Amazon's oversized packaging materials.

Box at least 2x the size of item, plastic wrap the item, plastic stuffing, paper invoice, vinyl tape on every edge & postage label.
I've mentioned this before in how we're using WAY more cardboard and plastic crap with all this single item shipping the public is now addicted to. SO much more waste is produced by the consumer than ever before.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Oh is that what's going to happen? Did you come to that conclusion from careful analysis of bitcoin's EPS and revenue expectations for the coming quarter? Doing some fundamental analysis there brukuns? Doing some deep technical analysis over there? Yeah, you're probably on some algorithmic level three asset predictive analysis there. Going through bitcoin's long history and back testing against current market conditions? Sell me your program brukuns, I want to learn how to DCA my 60k buys, 50k buys, 40k buys, and 30k buys with some 20k buys.
you got rekt and are salty, the market washes people out like you all the time. you think holding paper receipts for a company "share" are providing you any real value? :monkey: Those EPS sure did a whole lot for the equities market in the past few months

TA can be used on all stocks, commodities, currency pairs, etc. and crypto, it's not that complicated to see when similar instances are repeated time and time again. the know it all mentality is not a good one to have, people try to teach things but you shut them down repeatedly without much critical thought.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
you got rekt and are salty, the market washes people out like you all the time. you think holding paper receipts for a company "share" are providing you any real value? :monkey: Those EPS sure did a whole lot for the equities market in the past few months

TA can be used on all stocks, commodities, currency pairs, etc. and crypto, it's not that complicated to see when similar instances are repeated time and time again. the know it all mentality is not a good one to have, people try to teach things but you shut them down repeatedly without much critical thought.
Find any good ponzi scams lately kook? Women who throw parties to get their friends to sign up to sell sex toys think you have a great grasp of how investing works. Amway thinks you really nailed that take on stocks.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
DYOR.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Find any good ponzi scams lately kook? Women who throw parties to get their friends to sign up to sell sex toys think you have a great grasp of how investing works. Amway thinks you really nailed that take on stocks.
Butthurt salty little wimp, you bought the local top and rode it all the way down. Not a Ponzi scam but a Ponzi game, like many things in life including the stonk market. It's in and out rinse and repeat, your $200 is peanuts it the greater scheme of things. You try and trade shitcoins without basic knowledge of TA and got rekt, maybe if you weren't so closed minded you might have been in a different position :loser: