Who Got Poked (Besides Your Mom)

surfercross

OTF status
Oct 19, 2006
Imagine living in a dump like Cali where you can take a dump anywhere you want. Californians scared of their own shadow. Slaves to the government control . Just the best. Thanks for being part of the vaccine experiment. Truly doing the work of the greater good!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Imagine living in a dump like Cali where you can take a dump anywhere you want. Californians scared of their own shadow. Slaves to the government control . Just the best. Thanks for being part of the vaccine experiment. Truly doing the work of the greater good!
sounds like someone whose never been to California. Cali is a dead giveaway. Please stay whereever you are its horrible here.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
2nd Pfizer shot in the books yesterday afternoon. Felt a little more fatigued than the first one; took a late afternoon nap. Left shoulder is pretty sore but am fine otherwise so far. Shot itself was easy and the arm soreness... well, it's worse than a standard flu shot but not nearly as bad as a tetanus shot. Coming on 9 years since the last tetanus shot so will have to get one of those soon.

Speaking of tetanus shots, never get a BJ from an anti-vaxxer; you don't want to risk her getting lockjaw at an inopportune time.
Idon't get how that big scary vaccine needle doesn't hurt anyone. After the first one I told the shot giver that she was fantastic! Then I find out the shots are totally painless for some reason. My second shot giver got, "Thanks". What's so special about those needles?

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
2nd Pfizer yesterday
Felt kind of out of it today, but didn’t do anything too mentally challenging or challenging in any way
No big deal

Reactions: ZZ Soft Top

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
Getting my 1st Moderna tomorrow. Thinking of showing up in an aluminum foil suit and hat. Will report back.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Got my first Moderna last week. Made my arm sore and I had flu like symptoms the day after. But fine the next. The weird thing is a week after the poke my arm started getting sore again, then it got a bit red and swole up into almost a perfect circle around the shot area. I guess it happens to about 1% of people that get the shot. Anyway, it went away the next day but did kinda sketch me out until I googled it.

Reactions: Aruka and Chocki

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Imagine living in a dump like Florida where you lost your virginity to your sister, married your cousin and cheated on her with your uncle.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Imagine living in a dump like Florida where you lost your virginity to your sister, married your cousin and cheated on her with your uncle.
FL is a big state, many hicks and well off people. Just like most places in the world. Probably beats NY where you get decent waves 5 days a year :toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Idon't get how that big scary vaccine needle doesn't hurt anyone. After the first one I told the shot giver that she was fantastic! Then I find out the shots are totally painless for some reason. My second shot giver got, "Thanks". What's so special about those needles?
They are sharper and smaller.

I always ask the shot person about this and they don't know.

IF I were a shot person I would know the history.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I had both my shots . No problem. I guess it boils down to what kind of man you are.

That's what they say. The younger/healthier you are, the more likely you are to have a reaction. Science. :poke: :roflmao:

As for why younger people experience more symptoms, that could be a result of them having stronger immune systems.

“Older people’s immune systems tend to get weaker over time,” Liu explained, meaning their reaction to the vaccine will be less intense.

“If you have no side effects, you may have a weaker response,” Liu said.

That’s not to say the vaccine isn’t working. The immune system is complex and multi-pronged, and side effects aren’t the only sign the vaccine is efficacious.

• Haha
Reactions: Pico

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
2 down with pfizer and just about 2 weeks out too! felt run down for the day on the 2nd day shot 2.
feel great since! nice not to have to worry too much about all the anti maskers, complainers, anti vaxers out there getting in my space, ! HAHA sucks to be you!! Look who's scared now!!
:loser::nana::roflmao: