White Al Queda

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The arrests that were made alleged violations of the law involving their previous activities that were completely unconnected with anything they might have been planning to the rally. One of those was a conspiracy to murder a couple of people they thought they were having problems with.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The arrests that were made alleged violations of the law involving their previous activities that were completely unconnected with anything they might have been planning to the rally. One of those was a conspiracy to murder a couple of people they thought they were having problems with.

like ahhh...sowhat

what they were arrested for has no bearing on them being neo nazi's. or are you, once again, implying these neo nazi's are the kinder and gentler version of nazi?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Would it have been more clear had I mentioned it was prior supremacist activities from several months ago? What I said was they weren't charged with anything related to this rally. I think I read somewhere the arrest warrants had been issued a couple weeks prior to the arrests.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
is Leaverite getting more retarded?

is anyone else worried about this?