When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion?

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
GromsDad said:
The FBI and Justice Department colluded with the Hillary campaign to try to keep Trump from winning.
FBI director Comey's public announcement that they were re-opening the investigation into Hillary's emails 10 days before the election caused her to take a dump in the polls that she couldn't recover from.

The FBI more than any other factor delivered the Presidency to Trump.

You're just making sh!t up, or repeating made-up sh!t that you're hearing on your right-wing talk radio, but it's all revisionist nonsense. The FBI was never considered to be pro Hillary until last month when they started indicting and getting guilty pleas from Trump's people.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If Trump says "believe me" odds are he's lying. If trump says anything, odds are he's lying.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I think GromsDad is spreading a false perception of deep state. Snowden scratched the surface, but it's really blown up since him--wholesale illegal surveillance of ordinary U.S. of Americans.

DoJ/FBI has pushed a $billion/year (since 2005) in police-state spy toys out to local jurisdictions, without direct Congressional oversight, with the stipulation that any data they develop be shared. Viceland's Cyberwars s2e4 connects dots pretty convincingly, considering that lots of dots are in plain view. Any partisan aspects of the deep state story may simply be smoke screens for the anti-American aspects of deep state.

Due process = joke

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
I believe everything Trump (including his tweets) and Sarah Sanders has to say to media is 100% true. Because they would not had say it if it was not true.

Let that sink in to my fellow republicatards.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
GromsDad said:
The FBI and Justice Department colluded with the Hillary campaign to try to keep Trump from winning.
too bad you cried wolf (BENGHAZI !! ) and went to the well one too many times !! )

birther is as birther does !! )

the birther investigation continues with Mueller in charge !! )

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
OTdos said:
:hah:Donald Trump Jr. said on Tuesday that “there are people at the highest levels of government that don’t want to let America be America,” while suggesting that there is an inter-governmental conspiracy against his father, President Donald Trump. The remarks were made at a conservative student conference. “My father talked about a rigged system throughout the campaign, and people were like, ‘Oh, what are you talking about?’” the younger Trump said. “But it is. And you're seeing it.” :roflmao:
- Remember when that dumb .unt Palin said there are (paraphrased) "real americans and not real americans"?
The audacity of the wingers to paint anyone opposed to them as evil or illegitament.
If only there were an example of the sort of person you're talking about... :rolleyes:

ZeeHawk

OTF status
Apr 13, 2018
Big Asian Island
Whenever Trump repeats something ad nauseum it's a clear tell that he's trying to dupe the public. Case and point, while it still is politically damaging, you can only be convicted of "collusion" in anti-trust cases. It's a purposely chosen vague (non-legal) term as there's no federal law that prohibits "collusion" between a political campaign and a foreign government. They've created a more benign argument that has no real definition since it has no legal teeth. "Conspiracy" on the other hand is a criminal charge.