When is it okay for 2nd Amendment fREEEEEEEEdumb fighters to take up arms against tyranny?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Restrictions on constitutionally protected rights. If passed anyone who exercised a protected right can face fines, prison and ultimately death at the hands of the government.

Not that hard to understand. Your negative opinions of that constitutional right and your willingness to give it up isn’t of concern or importance. Being able to exercise that right protects you too, regardless of how you feel about it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Restrictions on constitutionally protected rights. If passed anyone who exercised a protected right can face fines, prison and ultimately death at the hands of the government.

Not that hard to understand. Your negative opinions of that constitutional right and your willingness to give it up isn’t of concern or importance. Being able to exercise that right protects you too, regardless of how you feel about it.
how do background checks infringe on your constitutional rights?

I'll wait.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
So between 7 and thousands?

You have no idea how many African Americans attended yet you know it's more than the media outlets you dislike showed.

The depth of your delusions is amaze
You have no idea the black attendance either. Yet you originally said "all I see is a sea of white people", basically saying no blacks seen from MSM coverages. And others here said there were NO blacks in attendance. So, when evidence shows there were well more than a few blacks there, showing their 2A rights, it gets testy. That just doesn't fit the progressive Dem narrative and agenda one bit. So, it's ignored completely in MSM narrative as a "white nationalist" ONLY type event.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You have no idea the black attendance either.
I don't and neither do you and Duffy.

But you claim there were "thousands" in attendance, a lie.

Yes, every photo I saw featured a sea of white people.

If this was an armed BLM protest, you would sing a completely different tune.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If blacks and liberals got armed and started parading their guns on the streets of America, Im sure things would be much more civil.

They would unite with neo Nazis against tyranical gubmint!

MOAR GUNZ MOAR BETTR
Actually it was blacks arming themselves that triggered liberals to enact the first gun control laws. Learn your history racist liberal dummy.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You have no idea the black attendance either. Yet you originally said "all I see is a sea of white people", basically saying no blacks seen from MSM coverages. And others here said there were NO blacks in attendance. So, when evidence shows there were well more than a few blacks there, showing their 2A rights, it gets testy. That just doesn't fit the progressive Dem narrative and agenda one bit. So, it's ignored completely in MSM narrative as a "white nationalist" ONLY type event.
Holy identity politics Batman.

what makes you think that you have a better grasp on the amount of black people in attendance than anyone else?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Holy identity politics Batman.

what makes you think that you have a better grasp on the amount of black people in attendance than anyone else?
I don't. But many leftists here claimed there were basically none, if not just a couple token ones at best (once proven) as the blind followers of their MSN narrative claimed. Just showing what the MSM DOESN'T show when they have an agenda/narrative to follow. And yes, this happens on boths sides.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I don't. But many leftists here claimed there were basically none, if not just a couple token ones at best (once proven) as the blind followers of their MSN narrative claimed. Just showing what the MSM DOESN'T show when they have an agenda/narrative to follow. And yes, this happens on boths sides.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PICTURES?!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I don't and neither do you and Duffy.

But you claim there were "thousands" in attendance, a lie.

Yes, every photo I saw featured a sea of white people.

If this was an armed BLM protest, you would sing a completely different tune.
I NEVER claimed "thousands". Duffy was exaggerating to make a point, like many here do.

If it was an armed BLM protest for 2A RIGHTS, I'd be cheering them on (as long as they didn't start shooting at cops for no reason). If they were threatening to shoot or did shoot people as they protested, that would change the game completely. Guns are for defense. People who use them in offense should be dealt with harshly.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Did you see/read the 3 links I posted. I counted at least a dozen different blacks in pics alone. I'm sure there were dozens more that didn't show up in pics.

If by MSM, you mean CNN and MSNBC, then ya. They've proven their distrust many times over the last few years now. They may as well be OP-ED story time, instead of factual "news" journo's anymore.
Frikken Million Man March goin down!