When did liberal white people decide it was their prerogative to speak for everyone else?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
I believe you’re referring to blue bloods from New England. They decided back in the early 18th century that they were going to dictate policy, i.e. speak for everyone else. They were as audacious as to write a constitution representing everyone.
Uh, they wrote a constitution that limited their power, dummy.
That's why the authoritarian left needs a supreme court so badly that will help them subvert the constitution. If the Constitution is followed the left can never achieve its goals.
You are so fooking delusional, stacking the court has been a rightwing goal going on 50 years.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This is quite the circle jerk thread.

When did white conservatives become so afraid of white liberals?

And who are these white liberals speaking for everyone?

Link?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
I believe you’re referring to blue bloods from New England. They decided back in the early 18th century that they were going to dictate policy, i.e. speak for everyone else. They were as audacious as to write a constitution representing everyone.
Uh, they wrote a constitution that limited their power, dummy.
That's why the authoritarian left needs a supreme court so badly that will help them subvert the constitution. If the Constitution is followed the left can never achieve its goals.
Which are?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
ifallalot said:
Full communism, duh
Ownership of everything by a free and open collective hasn't proven to be workable outside of the Anabaptists (Mennonites, Hutterites, Amish, German Baptists & a number of lesser sects) who base their beliefs on a strict interpretation of the New Testament as the exclusive covenant between God and man.