When did liberal white people decide it was their prerogative to speak for everyone else?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I believe you’re referring to blue bloods from New England. They decided back in the early 18th century that they were going to dictate policy, i.e. speak for everyone else. They were as audacious as to write a constitution representing everyone.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Its the same theory as Bolshevism. There is a group of "most-qualified" people who have to lead the plebes to the "correct" socio-economic-political system

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
ifallalot said:
Its the same theory as Bolshevism. There is a group of "most-qualified" people who have to lead the plebes to the "correct" socio-economic-political system
Experts?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1whoknows said:
I believe you’re referring to blue bloods from New England. They decided back in the early 18th century that they were going to dictate policy, i.e. speak for everyone else. They were as audacious as to write a constitution representing everyone.
Uh, they wrote a constitution that limited their power, dummy.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
:shrug:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
FecalFace said:
Start with a dummy falsehood and you end up with a dummy thread. Sad.
Do you still speak for Asians?

Unclear

That’s gotta make you nervous- losing your grip on a nonwhite group

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
That's why the authoritarian left needs a supreme court so badly that will help them subvert the constitution. If the Constitution is followed the left can never achieve its goals.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
1whoknows said:
Well, in a material sense, not exactly everyone. In a spiritual sense, okay.