What's your favourite alternative board video?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Why do you get so annoyed about others' stoke with alternative craft?
Huh?

I was mocking the concept of 15 minute videos of people talking about a board that's sitting on a couch with no surfing. So many of these types of videos taking up search results and data space on YouTube. If you're not showing yourself on the board I think it's a waste to make a video about it.

That is all.

Did you read the McTavish post?
Have you seen the videos I've posted of myself riding alt craft?
etc
Latest XO Coco p\ost?

surfwhere

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 5, 2008
Norf Cackalacka
Visit site
There was a video 5'5 something or another, it's pretty good, clip below. TC rides a long shortboardish thing with crazy fins. My favorite surf vid section. As a beachbreak surfer the Asher Pacey one makes me want to surf out front on anything rideble on a board that will get me going. Searching is inspiring on all levels. Rasta and Kerr are offshoots of what TC started and pretty sick. Mason's stuff is rad too. Midlength centric vids though groovy make me want to travel more than make me feel that midlength is the answer.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I can't believe no one has posted a board review by Yuri yet.
Huh?

I was mocking the concept of 15 minute videos of people talking about a board that's sitting on a couch with no surfing. So many of these types of videos taking up search results and data space on YouTube. If you're not showing yourself on the board I think it's a waste to make a video about it.

That is all.

Did you read the McTavish post?
Have you seen the videos I've posted of myself riding alt craft?
etc
Latest XO Coco p\ost?
Speaking of alt craft, have you been riding your glider or only in the summer? I'm pulling the trigger on a prone foil.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I can't believe no one has posted a board review by Yuri yet.

Speaking of alt craft, have you been riding your glider or only in the summer? I'm pulling the trigger on a prone foil.
I've ridden my Thick Liz a few times this winter.

Will prob pick up the foil once the surf drops off this summer.

Reactions: PRCD

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Josh Kerr on an Album quad a hop & skip across the border

Jai ripping a Wildcat twin

This trip just seems fun

Cliff Kapono riding everything

Reactions: Retropete