What's the verdict on Trump shutting down Travel to China on January 21st?

Was Trump Shutting Down Travel From China on January 21st a good move or bad move?

• A good move that slowed the spread and may have saved many lives.

• A bad move like Joe Biden said.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Trump's face was unusually orange this AM.
Is his makeup artist an Oompaloompa?

34383c45559de96c04894ab330db4846.jpeg

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
It just pisses you off to no end that I've painted the erBB Leftist Muppets into a corner where they can't answer honestly without exposing the failure of their presumptive presidential nominee. Better to call names which in and of itself is nothing more than an admission that you know I'm right.
HAHAHAHA you abject fool

1. Is the coronavirus a hoax like trump said before (and you believed), or is it a pandemic like trump now says he knew it was before everyone else?

2. What do you make of the fact the coronavirus is a virus what inevitably would have hit America’s shores, China ban or not? And more importantly:

3. What do you make of the fact Trump had weeks and weeks to prepare for the virus’s inevitable arrival but did nothing except downplay it?

Let’s see here who is the stupid one who can’t answer a question. And until you show you can do that, I’m going to keep calling you names!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
HAHAHAHA you abject fool

1. Is the coronavirus a hoax like trump said before (and you believed), or is it a pandemic like trump now says he knew it was before everyone else?

2. What do you make of the fact the coronavirus is a virus what inevitably would have hit America’s shores, China ban or not? And more importantly:

3. What do you make of the fact Trump had weeks and weeks to prepare for the virus’s inevitable arrival but did nothing except downplay it?

Let’s see here who is the stupid one who can’t answer a question. And until you show you can do that, I’m going to keep calling you names!
Please provide an in context quote where Trump called the virus a hoax. We'll go from there.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“Shut down” is an exaggeration. Your poll is poorly written. Maybe reword it and try again

The US has banned the entry of all foreign nationals who have travelled to China, Iran, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK or Ireland 14 days before their arrival.
US citizens or permanent residents who have visited a high-risk area must fly into one of the 13 international airports with enhanced entry screening capabilities.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right?” he said. “Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.”
Then the president, who often dismissedspecial counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation as a hoax, continued, “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”
Trump went on to praise his administration for taking “the most aggressive action in modern history to prevent the spread of this illness in the United States,” referring to travel restrictions on foreign nationals who recently visited China.
“A virus starts in China, bleeds its way into various countries all around the world, doesn’t spread widely at all in the United States because of the early actions that myself and my administration took against a lot of other wishes,” Trump said, “and the Democrats’ single talking point, and you see it, is that it’s Donald Trump’s fault, right?”

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Just like Trump to turn a worldwide pandemic, with thousands dead, into a political tool.

And his loyal subjects fall right in line.

Pathetic.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
[
I want an in context quote. Given what you posted it shouldn't be difficult. The truth is he never called the virus itself a hoax.
You always say something indefensible or dumb then ask us to scramble to find info to disprove it. So, no. I’m not gonna look for info that everyone knows exists.

He said the virus was a hoax. And you believed him.

Now that he has flipped a 180 on this, what’s your recourse? Lol.