What's the price of these...

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clamhead:<BR><B>Instead of posting a new thread here, call a surf shop.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Somebody did not recieve a BJ this morning

Someone

Miki Dora status
Jan 10, 2002
South Bay, CA
Live if you want to live<BR>(Rastaman vibration, yeah! Positive!)<BR>That's what we got to give!<BR>(I'n'I vibration yeah! Positive)<BR>Got to have a good vibe!<BR>(Iyaman Iration, yeah! Irie ites!)<BR>Wo-wo-ooh!<BR>(Positive vibration, yeah! Positive!)<P>If you get down and you quarrel everyday,<BR>You're saying prayers to the devils, I say. Wo-oh-ooh!<BR>Why not help one another on the way?<BR>Make it much easier. (Just a little bit easier)<P>Say you just can't live that negative way,<BR>If you know what I mean;<BR>Make way for the positive day,<BR>

Who's Your Daddy

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
Carlsbad, California
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by orig.Tim:<BR><B>That is the lamest post of the year.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think he's got the top 5 wrapped up come BB awards time...although Seth has a few gems as well ("I hate everyone") lol<P>-Out!<P>

sndcrtr

Miki Dora status
Apr 22, 2002
Istanbul,Turkey
it don't work.
<P>Hey Random Guy how is the tobacco-less lifestyle working for you?<P>Orig.Tim - don't you ever have anything positive to say?<P>out.<P><BR>

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Sandcrtr, it's feeling pretty comfortable now. I rarely think about it, and don't even want to kill anyone often.<P>I haven't smoked in One month, One week 20 hours, and 54 minutes. In that time, I would have smoked about 871 butts, and would have spent $236.92. But instead I've increased my average expected lifespan by 3 days and 35 minutes.<P>thanks for asking. i feel great.<BR>cowabunga<BR>rg