What's the point of "ChatGPT" ?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It condenses google searches....but you have to agree that it is providing you the best information for you. Ask it a recipe for a food item or drink and you will get one....doesn't mean it's going to be any good.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Creating more and more things that make humans unnecessary is a bad idea.
Freeing up humans time to be used on other, potentially better ways may be a good idea

caveat - better ways of using time is pretty subjective and personal

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I’m using it to reword some clunky sections of my reume
and it’s really good

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamScam

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I’m donating 10% of my income to ChatGPT. The anti-Christ is here. Resistance is futile.

Reactions: TeamScam

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Hopefully this will answer @toPBk 's eternal question:

Q: "What kind of asshole eats beef stroganoff in Baja Mexico?"

A: "I am a language model and do not have the ability to have opinions or feelings. However, it is possible that someone may choose to eat beef stroganoff while in Baja Mexico as it is a popular dish, and personal preference and cultural background may also play a role in their food choices. It would be unfair to label someone an "asshole" based solely on their food choices."

Q: Where can I find the best beef stroganoff in Mexico?

It is difficult to determine the best beef stroganoff in Mexico as it depends on personal taste and preferences. However, some popular restaurants known for their beef stroganoff in Mexico include:

1. La Capital in Mexico City - Known for their traditional beef stroganoff with a rich and creamy sauce.
  2. El Glotón in Guadalajara - Offers a unique twist on the traditional dish with their beef stroganoff with a Mexican twist.
  3. La Casa de la Carnita in Monterrey - Known for their homemade pasta and delicious beef stroganoff.
  4. El Bistro in Cancun - Offers a classic beef stroganoff served with a side of mashed potatoes.
  5. La Cocina de Mi Abuela in Puebla - Serves a traditional beef stroganoff made with local ingredients. It is worth to check out the local restaurants and ask for recommendations for good beef stroganoff dishes.

6. Well I'm sold :beer: Can't wait to go on my Mexico Stroganoff Tour :beer:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Hopefully this will answer @toPBk 's eternal question:

Q: "What kind of asshole eats beef stroganoff in Baja Mexico?"

A: "I am a language model and do not have the ability to have opinions or feelings. However, it is possible that someone may choose to eat beef stroganoff while in Baja Mexico as it is a popular dish, and personal preference and cultural background may also play a role in their food choices. It would be unfair to label someone an "asshole" based solely on their food choices."

Q: Where can I find the best beef stroganoff in Mexico?

It is difficult to determine the best beef stroganoff in Mexico as it depends on personal taste and preferences. However, some popular restaurants known for their beef stroganoff in Mexico include:

1. La Capital in Mexico City - Known for their traditional beef stroganoff with a rich and creamy sauce.
  2. El Glotón in Guadalajara - Offers a unique twist on the traditional dish with their beef stroganoff with a Mexican twist.
  3. La Casa de la Carnita in Monterrey - Known for their homemade pasta and delicious beef stroganoff.
  4. El Bistro in Cancun - Offers a classic beef stroganoff served with a side of mashed potatoes.
  5. La Cocina de Mi Abuela in Puebla - Serves a traditional beef stroganoff made with local ingredients. It is worth to check out the local restaurants and ask for recommendations for good beef stroganoff dishes.

6. Well I'm sold :beer: Can't wait to go on my Mexico Stroganoff Tour :beer:
I'm going with La Cocina de Mi Abuela FTW. :jamon:

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why do I need to interact with a bot instead of just looking at Wikipedia or some other source?

Why are people acting like ChatGPT is Jesus?
I thought that today.

I guess it's one less step to take.

I tried to log on and couldn't

I'm curious how the students will use to cheat

Since OpenAI unveiled the latest application programming interface (API) for its widely-used language model, GPT-3, more students have begun feeding written prompts into OpenAI’s Playground and similar programs that use deep learning to generate text. The results continue the initial prompt in a natural-sounding way, and often can’t be distinguished from human-written text.

They keep saying you can't tell.

But I guarantee there will be tells.

The prose is really flat and the thinking wishy washy.