What's "The Big Guy's" cut on this?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It already started last year.

Where you been, dummy?

The German tanks are the thing that is going to make life for Vlad annoying as he tries to subsume another country..

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
They will only get away with poking the bear for so long before things escalate out of control.
The Bear has been getting poked for a year and he'd probably have been assassinated already if he wasn't surrounded by his own private army in his own private Idaho.

Apparently they are building up more conventional forces in an attempt to hit the Ukrainians from Belarus, the Crimean peninsula, and via the occupied zone in the Donbass. Wouldn't really bother with that if they were going to nuke Cape May County.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They will only get away with poking the bear for so long before things escalate out of control.
To be honest, my views on this Ukraine situation are shifting toward tacit approval. cant get into details about why right now because I’m driving.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How do you get victim from my use of "The Bear"? How far do you think Putin can be pushed by the US before he launches ICBMs in our direction? Don't underestimate Putin.
You love him like the authoritarian cuck you are.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He's the aggressor.

Don't you understand that concept?

I never get when people say "Don't make the bully mad."
So? It's not the US's responsibility to police aggression

We get mad when someone else challenges our monopoly on aggression

Reactions: Havoc