Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
OTdos said:
StuAzole said:
GromsDad said:
StuAzole said:
GromsDad said:
kit? You mean hat? Where? How old was he and what was he riding? Sounds like something one of mine would have done.
Jersey.

Were you not with them? Long haired kids. Good surfers. I'd say probably 10 to 13 or so. One kid younger than that. All nice and chatty and stoked with the warm water.

I guess that's a surf trip for a kid from Jersey, but I'd rather go to Africa.
Sounds like our crew. We brought our own crowd a couple of days.
Your boys were friendly. They were stoked on how warm the water was for mid-winter. I hope they don't pick up your politics.
good ride report. I'm a veteran of years and years of NSSA Championships at my old local and saw the good, bad & the ugly from both kids AND their parents.
No doubt. There are a few parents my son competes with that take it way too seriously. My youngest does very well in contests and gets attention for it but really isn't into competition per se. He wants to be at the contests because its a full day of goofing off with his friends. He'd want to go even if he wasn't in any heats. Just loves goofing off.
My oldest at that age wanted it real real bad and was really into contests. He was all business even though he didn't get the results. Totally different kids.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
StuAzole said:
GromsDad said:
StuAzole said:
GromsDad said:
kit? You mean hat? Where? How old was he and what was he riding? Sounds like something one of mine would have done.
Jersey.

Were you not with them? Long haired kids. Good surfers. I'd say probably 10 to 13 or so. One kid younger than that. All nice and chatty and stoked with the warm water.

I guess that's a surf trip for a kid from Jersey, but I'd rather go to Africa.
Sounds like our crew. We brought our own crowd a couple of days.
Your boys were friendly. They were stoked on how warm the water was for mid-winter. I hope they don't pick up your politics.
Our water is easily 20 degrees colder right now. Even though it was the weakest surf I've ever gotten in California it was still great conditions for the boys.
Assuming same kids, we saw them in O'side, day or so before they were leaving. They were bummed but said they'd be back. Small but clean conditions. Crowd was not a grom's friend that day.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
You have no room to talk about prejudice.

I only ever have a problem with bigots like you. Literally nobody else.

That's not prejudice. Words have meanings. You are using the wrong word.

I don't think I'm smarter because I traveled but I don't make a judgement about places I know nothing about.

When you talk about shitholes, you seem to think strictly in material terms, nothing else.
Poverty doesn't make place a shithole.

Just to remind you, the term "shithole" that Trump came up with and you so eagerly adopted, was referring to people, since he was talking about immigrants from "shitholes".

As always, your entire shtick is to spit on people who have done nothing to you other than simply exist.

That's why I don't like you.
All fantasies

You should probably seek a mental health professional for all of these worlds you create in your head. Maybe I'll just give you the benefit of doubt because its your butchery of the English language that causes you to misunderstand everything. You don't know what bigot, prejudice, shithole, fascism or countless other words mean, so you create the fantasy in your head

Pro English speaking tip: "shithole" has never been used to describe people, its a place modifier.

I just feel sorry for you

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:

I don't think I'm smarter because I traveled but I don't make a judgement about places I know nothing about.

When you talk about shitholes, you seem to think strictly in material terms, nothing else.

Just to remind you, the term "shithole" that Trump came up with and you so eagerly adopted, was referring to people, since he was talking about immigrants from "shitholes".

As always, your entire shtick is to spit on people who have done nothing to you other than simply exist.

All fantasies

You should probably seek a mental health professional for all of these worlds you create in your head. Maybe I'll just give you the benefit of doubt because its your butchery of the English language that causes you to misunderstand everything. You don't know what bigot, prejudice, shithole, fascism or countless other words mean, so you create the fantasy in your head

Pro English speaking tip: "shithole" has never been used to describe people, its a place modifier.

You just couldn't let a thread move to surfing, could you?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:

All fantasies

Yeah I reckon both of you need to seek mental health at this point.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:

All fantasies

You just couldn't let a thread move to surfing, could you?
Wrong section :dancing:

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Apparently Cape Town SA has one of the worst droughts happening in history. People are
rationed 6 gallons of fresh water a day. Have to stand in lines to get it.

What is even scarier is that they have been given a six month ticking clock. After six months, game over. There just will no longer be enough fresh water to sustain the local population.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:

All fantasies

Sorry for hijacking a surf thread / group hug.

Just to remind you guys that this was originally a thread about whitey losing all the land, mmkay?

Ifall, you fvcking dummy.

What am I prejudiced about?

Was it a fantasy that you are a Prpud Boi?

Was it a fantasy that you shouted West is Best and declaring cultural supremacy?

Was it a fantasy when you were screaming for Muslim ban?

Spitting on transgenders and calling them mentall ill?

Is your mysogny a fantasy?

No it isn't.

Didn't you claim just the other day that one of the great Trump acheivememts iis that you can now "insult other people and countries".

When Trump talked about shitholes, he was talking about the PEOPLE who come from "shithole cpuntries" implying they're shitty people. You've been told this million times by many people on this board and like your buddy GromsDad, you keep repeating the same bullshit.

As for my Emglish, we can discuss politics in a number of other languages that you don't speak. :poke:

Been nowhere, wire krimper.

Please do continue on.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is a amazing is how little water you can get by on when you need to.

Humans are extremely adaptable.

I want to grow sweet potatoes in my back yard.

And get a portable water purifier.

Bring on the plague!

Trestles is mine!