What was a bigger nothingburger, Richmond or Covington?

Which was the bigger nothingburger?

• Covington

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Richmond

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Orange man bad

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
And I said that stupid people WILL also change their opinions from time to time through life.
Anything can happen. But smarter people are more likely to change/evolve. Stupid people don't like to think so they tend to stay stagnant. They get something in their head and it just goes round and round like a looped tape.

Of course stupid people have changed their opinions. It's just not very likely IMO. But there are always exceptions.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Anything can happen. But smarter people are more likely to change/evolve. Stupid people don't like to think so they tend to stay stagnant. They get something in their head and it just goes round and round like a looped tape.

Of course stupid people have changed their opinions. It's just not very likely IMO. But there are always exceptions.
Again, you assume that every change is for the better.

Joining Proud Bois, like converting to Islam, is not one of those things.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Again, you assume that every change is for the better.
From earlier in the thread.

I never said anyone that changes their opinion changes it for the better. I did say that intelligent people WILL change their opinions from time to time as they go through life. Sometimes human beings make human mistakes. That is the human condition.
It always boils down to reading comprehension with you.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
From earlier in the thread.

It always boils down to reading comprehension with you.
lulz

You also said this, which is the actual post I responded to and which you conveniently omitted.

" But smarter people are more likely to change/evolve. Stupid people don't like to think so they tend to stay stagnant. They get something in their head and it just goes round and round like a looped tape."

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
lulz

You also said this, which is the actual post I responded to and which you conveniently omitted.

" Anything can happen.But smarter people are more likely to change/evolve. Stupid people don't like to think so they tend to stay stagnant. They get something in their head and it just goes round and round like a looped tape. Of course stupid people have changed their opinions. It's just not very likely IMO. But there are always exceptions."-GWS
Yikes dude. There's nothing in that quote that states "every change is for the better."- FecalFace

I don't believe "every change is for the better." I never have. Why? That should be obvious. Because people make mistakes. EVERYBODY makes mistakes. This has been clearly stated multiple times now and you just can't grasp it. I don't know how to help you.

It's always the same with you. It's like you read what I write, it goes into your head and morphs into something else, which you then spit back at me. It's a little bizarre. And a waste of time. Constantly you come at me with stuff you attribute to me, that in fact exists nowhere save your pointy little noggin.

By they way, there's a term for people who stop evolving at a young age. It's called "arrested development." They say it is generally caused by some kind of trauma. Interesting, don't you think? I believe therapy can help...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yikes dude. There's nothing in that quote that states "every change is for the better."- FecalFace

I don't believe "every change is for the better." I never have. Why? That should be obvious. Because people make mistakes. EVERYBODY makes mistakes. This has been clearly stated multiple times now and you just can't grasp it. I don't know how to help you.

It's always the same with you. It's like you read what I write, it goes into your head and morphs into something else, which you then spit back at me. It's a little bizarre. And a waste of time. Constantly you come at me with stuff you attribute to me, that in fact exists nowhere save your pointy little noggin.

By they way, there's a term for people who stop evolving at a young age. It's called "arrested development." They say it is generally caused by some kind of trauma. Interesting, don't you think? I believe therapy can help...

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Nice condencending bullshit sharky.

You said "smart people are more likely to evolve" than stupid people.

And I said stupid people are just as likely to devolve.

I evolved plenty but I didn't discard my base princinples and turned my world view 180° in a space of a month.

That's not evolving, that's having mental issues.