What Poster do you hate arguing with and why?

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
There are some really contradictory mindless slobs that love talking in circles and have zero convictions when it comes to facts. True Sports Team mentality. Whom are some of your favorites and why?
you, definitely @Pico followed by @afoaf then @Swallow Tail then @Woke AF then @mundus but that's enough for now, @Autoprax doesn't even surf, so he doesn't count and @$kully is a male prostitute so in this era of "political correctness" I would be crossing boundaries....yeah that's enough for now...

• Haha
Reactions: Swallow Tail

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
you, definitely @Pico followed by @afoaf then @Swallow Tail then @Woke AF then @mundus but that's enough for now, @Autoprax doesn't even surf, so he doesn't count and @$kully is a male prostitute so in this era of "political correctness" I would be crossing boundaries....yeah that's enough for now...
Haha…

One thing I def did do quite a bit in here -personally attack people. No idea why, but I shouldn’t have, and I regret it.

… I’ve also brought up multiple angles that to team sports bros seem contradictory- on a seemingly singular issue when they were in fact not, n I got attacked …

whatever…. I mostly stay out of the politics forum now, It just brings out the ugly.

I surfed four days in a row w good - very good waves w either just a few friends or solo. Hope ya’ll get some waves too.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
GromsFelch for his lame posts and Circle jerk talk and then Ghostbitching when he is nailed to the wall. MickJohns for his relentless Non-Sequiturs and Cut and Pastes expecting to bury you in bullshit and then think that by weight he has won. IFail for his Contradictory Cuntbaggedness and Sociopath like personality. GapeDink for his strain to stay centered while leaning obviously full tilt right. Duffy and Casa for their odd sexual proclivities and inuendo.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Haha…

One thing I def did do quite a bit in here -personally attack people. No idea why, but I shouldn’t have, and I regret it.

… I’ve also brought up multiple angles that to team sports bros seem contradictory- on a seemingly singular issue when they were in fact not, n I got attacked …

whatever…. I mostly stay out of the politics forum now, It just brings out the ugly.

I surfed four days in a row w good - very good waves w either just a few friends or solo. Hope ya’ll get some waves too.
same here, its been decent here lately but the real swell started filling in yesterday...dawn patrolled a very well known reef south of here but the tide was already to low...just woke up and headed for high tide beachie down the street, it should be pumping...some gnar pics already coming in from the central region..summer swell season has arrived.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
same here, its been decent here lately but the real swell started filling in yesterday...dawn patrolled a very well known reef south of here but the tide was already to low...just woke up and headed for high tide beachie down the street, it should be pumping...some gnar pics already coming in from the central region..summer swell season has arrived.
And yet… here ye be… … …

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
GromsFelch for his lame posts and Circle jerk talk and then Ghostbitching when he is nailed to the wall. MickJohns for his relentless Non-Sequiturs and Cut and Pastes expecting to bury you in bullshit and then think that by weight he has won. IFail for his Contradictory Cuntbaggedness and Sociopath like personality. GapeDink for his strain to stay centered while leaning obviously full tilt right. Duffy and Casa for their odd sexual proclivities and inuendo.

But you're a girl.

• Love
Reactions: Pico

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
this poor lady (above). Caught in an emotional moment and now memorialized as a meme. Probably a very nice person.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky