What political positions do liberals espouse that are controversial?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"You're using wikipedia to justify your government-worshipping statism? You sound heavily vaccinated."

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
"You're using wikipedia to justify your government-worshipping statism? You sound heavily vaccinated."
When the truth is the disease you don’t want the vaxx bro believe me.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
excellent mischaracterization as always, sir!

mocking your idiotic and incessant conspiracies is not defending the government, it is advocating for rational thought
I'm sure that's what you like to think of yourself doing

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL the Weavers refused to comply with an arrest warrant and got theirs. Absolutely nothing of value was lost that day.

These rural yahoos aren't above the law and I'm glad I got multiple angles of Lavoy Finicum getting waxed by the Feds. I hope I get the same with the Bundys.

I'm glad his whole family died violently because he thinks the judicial system doesn't apply to him.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LOL the Weavers refused to comply with an arrest warrant and got theirs. Absolutely nothing of value was lost that day.

These rural yahoos aren't above the law and I'm glad I got multiple angles of Lavoy Finicum getting waxed by the Feds. I hope I get the same with the Bundys.

I'm glad his whole family died violently because he thinks the judicial system doesn't apply to him.
You're missing a crucial part of the story. He never knew he was served, and obviously the Feds did way, way overkill for missing a court date

1685631106439.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You're missing a crucial part of the story. He never knew he was served, and obviously the Feds did way, way overkill for missing a court date

View attachment 155346
He had been aware of all this ongoing bullshit for months/years, and it was of his own making. That the Fuzz showed up shouldn't have been a big surprise, and it's not like he missed a court date and an Apache gunship threw a dozen rockets into his house. He got into a firefight with them of his own volition when he had every opportunity to comply.

Reactions: kidfury

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He had been aware of all this ongoing bullshit for months/years, and it was of his own making. That the Fuzz showed up shouldn't have been a big surprise, and it's not like he missed a court date and an Apache gunship threw a dozen rockets into his house. He got into a firefight with them of his own volition when he had every opportunity to comply.
Still, all over process "crimes"

I guess if he was a black guy stealing sh!t they would have just let it go

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the underlying illegal activity was hardly a process crime.

why didn’t he just comply?
OH NOES SHOTGUN TOO SHORT WAAAAAA

It's all because they tried to get out of the of the grasp of the leviathan. The saddest thing is that they didn't take out any federal agents when they had the chance. One family dog is worth at least 5 feds

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Still, all over process "crimes"

I guess if he was a black guy stealing sh!t they would have just let it go
Breonna Taylor actually got waxed the way the tweet tries to make it sound like the Weavers got waxed.

Maybe if his dumb ass had just not been a paranoid yayhoo who thinks rules he doesn't like don't apply to him, he would have gone to court, won, and went and cried about it on the mountainside?

The saddest thing is that they didn't take out any federal agents when they had the chance.
Are US Marshalls not Federal Agents, or are you unaware a US Marshall was shot and killed before the dude and his wife were killed?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Breonna Taylor actually got waxed the way the tweet tries to make it sound like the Weavers got waxed.
Yes. Same people you're rooting for in this case

Are US Marshalls not Federal Agents, or are you unaware a US Marshall was shot and killed before the dude and his wife were killed?
US Marshalls are federal agents. It's a federal agency

Like I said, 5 per dog

But I guess I need to watch Justified again so I like US Marshalls again

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yes. Same people you're rooting for in this case

US Marshalls are federal agents. It's a federal agency

Like I said, 5 per dog

But I guess I need to watch Justified again so I like US Marshalls again
I'm not rooting FOR the US Marshalls.
I'm rooting AGAINST the Weavers.

The point about the US Marshalls isn't about having a like or dislike of them. It's that in point of fact, one of them DID get killed, PRIOR to the wife getting yeeted across the Styx.

Last edited: